Schematic Time Travel Schematics Initiative (Our complete list of devices and schematics)

steven chiverton

Attachments

• Plans For Time Travel Machines - Patricia C. Ress.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 107

steven chiverton

Thanks for the book, it's a good informative read.
anything on my onedrive may now be in jeopardy as an email from microsoft tells me they will be reducing the 15gig storage down to 5 gig so if im over that then maybe most of my stuff would end up getting deleted so it would be mostly gone by then so much for the internet being the super highway of information

tflofasho

It's corporate busines bro. That's how the world works. Regulation.

Just get other ones and transfer them to separate accounts, just in case.

TimeFlipper

anything on my onedrive may now be in jeopardy as an email from microsoft tells me they will be reducing the 15gig storage down to 5 gig so if im over that then maybe most of my stuff would end up getting deleted so it would be mostly gone by then so much for the internet being the super highway of information
Hadnt you tried unlocking the free camera roll bonus that gave you an extra 15gb on top of your 15gb?

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Hadnt you tried unlocking the free camera roll bonus that gave you an extra 15gb on top of your 15gb?
didnt know bout that