Time Travel scientist Dr. David Lewis Anderson Time Reactor patent released to the world

dh1

amazing, no ad hominem attacks today, must've took your medicine. :eek: You're adulting so well.

point being, cloudbusters don't clear up fog on the ground. Requires a vertical distance to work. Same with Anderson's 'energy collecting beam'.

DOR and orgone attract each other. The copper tube with flowing water at the base generates orgone as well as collects it from the environment. Both.

If you notice copper tubes also produce pyramid energy. If you place a copper tube pyramid on a piece of land with known DOR energy around or near a thunderstorm the pyramid generates orgone but it attracts a million times more DOR energy from the environment. People will subsequently get sick inside.

'electrical acoustic waves' don't just occur within EM fields, they can be transmitted as longitudinal photons to far distances. Where they're in a standing state they're known as scalar fields otherwise known as orgone or DOR. That's why cloudbusters are copper tubes and not just solid copper rods. Transmitting inside and outside. If you oscillated a charge upon the tube you'd amplify the orgone produced. It's a generator AND a collector. Pyramids are composed of cloudbusters. The big secret is the temperature of a cloudbuster determines it's efficiency. If you cool it down to cryogenic temps it doesn't work, same with pyramids. Heat produces atomic wide electromagnetic field oscillation called Van Der Waals forces.

Everyone confuses Tesla's statement about 'ray from space' as the cause of radioactivity with high energy cosmic rays. They just assume he was saying cosmic ray protons hit carbon in the high atmosphere to generate the carbon cycle. Radiation particles can destabilize nuclei to emit radioactivity but that's like saying 'radiation causes radiation' it's silly.

Obviously he meant 'electroacoustic' waves from space. Everyone knows cloudbusters and pyramids cause nuclear reactions. Les Brown documented that nicely.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I think YOU need some medicine :LOL:
What point are you possibly making about, cloudbusters dont clear up fog on the ground and they require a vertical distance to work?? :confused: :D
Show me where Reich states that a "Ray" comes out of his cloudbuster, also put me on the website where David Anderson uses an "energy collecting beam", which is probably something you have misunderstood yet again :D

dh1

takes his tictacs...all betters. :LOL:

says it in patent application, link in the first post of the thread.

obviously energy is coming out of copper. duh.

people can form clouds in the sky just by visualizing and concentrating, can also dissolve them. Doesn't work at ground level. Otherwise I'd be a mutant with powahs. Behold, fog!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

amazing, no ad hominem attacks today, must've took your medicine. :eek: You're adulting so well.

point being, cloudbusters don't clear up fog on the ground. Requires a vertical distance to work. Same with Anderson's 'energy collecting beam'.

DOR and orgone attract each other. The copper tube with flowing water at the base generates orgone as well as collects it from the environment. Both.

If you notice copper tubes also produce pyramid energy. If you place a copper tube pyramid on a piece of land with known DOR energy around or near a thunderstorm the pyramid generates orgone but it attracts a million times more DOR energy from the environment. People will subsequently get sick inside.

'electrical acoustic waves' don't just occur within EM fields, they can be transmitted as longitudinal photons to far distances. Where they're in a standing state they're known as scalar fields otherwise known as orgone or DOR. That's why cloudbusters are copper tubes and not just solid copper rods. Transmitting inside and outside. If you oscillated a charge upon the tube you'd amplify the orgone produced. It's a generator AND a collector. Pyramids are composed of cloudbusters. The big secret is the temperature of a cloudbuster determines it's efficiency. If you cool it down to cryogenic temps it doesn't work, same with pyramids. Heat produces atomic wide electromagnetic field oscillation called Van Der Waals forces.

Everyone confuses Tesla's statement about 'ray from space' as the cause of radioactivity with high energy cosmic rays. They just assume he was saying cosmic ray protons hit carbon in the high atmosphere to generate the carbon cycle. Radiation particles can destabilize nuclei to emit radioactivity but that's like saying 'radiation causes radiation' it's silly.

Obviously he meant 'electroacoustic' waves from space. Everyone knows cloudbusters and pyramids cause nuclear reactions. Les Brown documented that nicely.

Oh i see you quickly edited your earlier posting! :D

Electro-acoustic waves do NOT "occur" within Electromagnetic Waves (EM waves) the Acoustic part of the Electro-Acoustic Wave replaces the Magnetic part which has been nullified by the Two magnets North Poles facing each other...(In magnets, the same poles repel each other, and the opposite poles attract each other) (y)..

It was you who confused the ray from space as being stated by Tesla....Tesla clearly said that his Radiant Energy came from the Sun, not from space as you put it...:D

Wilhelm Reich only used the oscillation of the running water, which was the way he grounded the DOR from the Orgone...Have you completely forgotten about the DOR, you were making lots of postings with it in it? :D...

Van Der Waal Forces, have absolutely nothing to do with wide electromagnetic field oscillations..In fact they relate to very weak electric forces that attract neutral molecules to each other in "gases, in liquefied and solid gases and almost all organic liquids and solids"...Van Der Waal postulated those intermolecular forces for developing a theory to account for the properties of real gases...I think because articles about him happened to use the term electric dipoles, it made you somehow think that some electromagnetic waves are in those gases or solid gases, which i can assure you are not...go and read up on the Van Der Waal Forces to see where you went all wrong..again :D

Anyway to you other guys reading up on this thread...I get tired of correcting Fake postings.....So have fun..and Timeflipper is out of this thread :LOL:

Last edited:

dh1

alrighty ace.

ya put me in my place.

I forgot, what causes blackbody radiation?...would anyone like to inform me plz, hehe.

Last edited: