Time Travel: The Rainfall Method

Terry Stonefield

Rainfall can be a perfect simile to a simple method of time travel. Just by looking closely at it's mechanics we can discover an method elementary to travel through space/time. For this example we will say that air will represents space/time, and rain represents the time traveler.

Rain begins as moisture on the ground. Then solar energy is added to it. This increases it's overall energy level, and allows it to change form into vapor (Evaporation). This transformation allows it travel up through the air. Then another change in it's energy level takes place as it condenses into clouds (Condensation) As a condensed body it can now travel freely through the air (Transportation). Finally it becomes so condensed, its energy level is reduced and it falls to the ground (Precipitation).

Our time time traveler uses the exact same process. He adds energy to himself to increase his energy level. Once he has the right amount of energy, at the right frequency, he evaporates (Evaporation). This evaporation allows him to travel 'up' through space/time (Air). He then reduces his energy and condenses, solidifying over space/time (Condensation). He can now move freely to a new location in space/time (Transport). Then once he has reached his desired location he condenses even further by lowering his energy level. This process then 'drops' him back into regular space/time, albeit at his new location (Precipitation).

Ren

Yes. Let me explain it in Star Trek terms.
You teleport, your body is incinerated and destroyed.
Your soul, which is all of your DNA and your memory DNA up until the time you were incinerated is reconstructed in the past.
Basically you teleport into something called the Ghost world, then you teleport back into the physical past.

Terry Stonefield

Yes. Let me explain it in Star Trek terms.
You teleport, your body is incinerated and destroyed.
Your soul, which is all of your DNA and your memory DNA up until the time you were incinerated is reconstructed in the past.
Basically you teleport into something called the Ghost world, then you teleport back into the physical past.
However in the 'Rain-Fall' process you are not disintegrating the time traveler you are merely changing his physical state (Like water into Vapor). It is this new, high-energy, state which allows him to travel 'above' space/time. All of his parts, his DNA his soul, etc, are never separated, they change forms together.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I believe you're on to something with the rain method, but I don't believe
you have a quite right. That is just my opinion and time will tell.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a very interesting way to put it. It's still all about the right amount of energy I guess.

TimeFlipper

I read an interesting article about how it was discovered in 2016 that water molecules can actually perform Quantum Tunnelling!..
Some time-travel concepts include Quantum Tunnelling such as the Delta Time Generator...

Briefly, Quantum Tunneling means electrons for example can "tunnel" through an impenetrable door, and get to the other side of it...some people believe that the speed of that action is superluminal...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I read an interesting article about how it was discovered in 2016 that water molecules can actually perform Quantum Tunnelling!..
Some time-travel concepts include Quantum Tunnelling such as the Delta Time Generator...

Briefly, Quantum Tunneling means electrons for example can "tunnel" through an impenetrable door, and get to the other side of it...some people believe that the speed of that action is superluminal...

I should have added this video clip earlier :whistle: :D.