time travel theories and thoughts

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Good theory! I believe there are hundreds, if not thousands of methods of time travel into the past, and hundreds, if not thousands of ways to change it. I would like to use mind power and/or power from advanced extraterrestrial computers to change the past, for the better, of course.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
hello this forum will be about time travel thoughts and my first thought is if the LHC (large Hadrom Collider) had more power and reversed the polarity of the electrons would one be able to traveback in time maybe

Currently we actually do reverse the polarity of electrons when we apply voltage to an atom. The electron goes from a state of attraction to one of repulsion, as long as voltage is maintained. But mainstream science ignores this fact and claims the electron always maintains its negative charge.

I have yet to see a machine that could cause electrons to give off its acquired voltage thus causing it to move in a backwards direction.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
hello this forum will be about time travel thoughts and my first thought is if the LHC (large Hadrom Collider) had more power and reversed the polarity of the electrons would one be able to traveback in time maybe

Currently we actually do reverse the polarity of electrons when we apply voltage to an atom. The electron goes from a state of attraction to one of repulsion, as long as voltage is maintained. But mainstream science ignores this fact and claims the electron always maintains its negative charge.

I have yet to see a machine that could cause electrons to give off its acquired voltage thus causing it to move in a backwards direction.
That's some pretty cool stuff you have there, Einstein! I'm digging it!

dekuran

I agree with you, but if some how we were able to increase the power and and a magnetic field to the LHC would that create a large enough black hole to test the theory of time travel

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I agree with you, but if some how we were able to increase the power and and a magnetic field to the LHC would that create a large enough black hole to test the theory of time travel

No. Black holes are theoretical fiction. No theory for time travel will ever work. In order to time travel, you would have to assemble a body of facts. And work with those facts to create a model of our reality. I do believe the LHC is part of a big elaborate hoax to keep the masses in the dark about the reality we exist within. How do they get away with it? Belief! As long as you believe, you become a gullible follower.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

No. Black holes are theoretical fiction. No theory for time travel will ever work. In order to time travel, you would have to assemble a body of facts. And work with those facts to create a model of our reality. I do believe the LHC is part of a big elaborate hoax to keep the masses in the dark about the reality we exist within. How do they get away with it? Belief! As long as you believe, you become a gullible follower.
So are you saying that time travel is impossible? Just curious.

I believe in the possibility of both black holes and wormholes, and I think time travel is definitely possible. And I'm thinking this plug-and-chug method of facts needing to be applied to theories does not apply to all cases, especially in the spiritual, abstract sense. I'm not sure, though, since I don't think I've studied enough science (i.e. physics).

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So are you saying that time travel is impossible? Just curious.

I believe in the possibility of both black holes and wormholes, and I think time travel is definitely possible. And I'm thinking this plug-and-chug method of facts needing to be applied to theories does not apply to all cases, especially in the spiritual, abstract sense. I'm not sure, though, since I don't think I've studied enough science (i.e. physics).

I do think time travel is achievable. But it wont be achieved with beliefs. Why do we have a make believe theoretical model of the universe, when we have the real thing right in front of us? It just looks like someone is attempting to pull the wool over our eyes. There is no invention that was ever made from a theory.

All our lives we are fed beliefs. If you never question them, you will never know if they are false.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I do think time travel is achievable. But it wont be achieved with beliefs.
I don't know about that. Believe what you desire, but I believe in The Secret, which teaches us that if you believe you will achieve something with a positive outlook and on a consistent basis, you will achieve it, sooner or later. People who understand The Secret set goals to achieve during a period of time reasonable to them.

Am I coming across as argumentative? I hope not, as I don't intend that at all, and I want to make a point to Paranormalis readers and members like yourself. ;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No, you aren't coming across as argumentative. Believing in yourself is not the same as believing in fiction. You are real! If you choose a goal to accomplish, you will succeed if you persevere. All I'm doing is helping you to achieve your goal in a more timely manner. Learn to differentiate between what is real and what is not real. I think that ability is not taught in school anymore.