time travel theories and thoughts

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
No, you aren't coming across as argumentative. Believing in yourself is not the same as believing in fiction. You are real! If you choose a goal to accomplish, you will succeed if you persevere. All I'm doing is helping you to achieve your goal in a more timely manner. Learn to differentiate between what is real and what is not real. I think that ability is not taught in school anymore.
I can distinguish (I think) what is real from what is not real in this plane of existence. I also believe in alternate realities in different planes of existence and dimensions and what not.

And I'm curious: What do you mean by achieving my goal in a more "timely" manner?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
And I'm curious: What do you mean by achieving my goal in a more "timely" manner?

I am trying to point out that the scientific community is not teaching science. They are promulgating unverifiable theories as the basis for our reality. So basically they are doing the same thing as is being done with religion. You are asked to believe without verification. So if you plan on spending time using theoretical fiction to achieve your goals, you wont get the results you were hoping for.

dh1

Yeap electrons can have it's charge reversed in an accelerator and they will become positrons and travel backwards in time.

They are easily sending a beam of charged particles to the past. They just disappear and re-appear in the accelerator in the past. The trick would be to then identify what particles that they are currently accelerating are from the future and which are from the present.

Would require certain times of year and day to accomplish. The angle of the particles traveling against an certain spot in deep space determines if they travel into the future, past or just go faster than light.

at the relativistic speeds they're using, most likely they're sending particles millions and millions of years into the past or future.

same goes for nasa orbital spacecraft. They can also go thousands if not millions of years.

Ufos have to travel certain spatial directions in relation to this deep space location otherwise they can't go faster than light without seriously time traveling.

Last edited by a moderator:

GDZero

Time Travel... To go back... Or... To go forward. My point of view for time travel is that it is POSSIBLE! Einstein is right in some ways with his quote on "I do think time travel is achievable. But it wont be achieved with beliefs." Yes time travel can be possible, but not believing that it is possible could actually make it IMPOSSIBLE. The theory about John Titor is a great example for believing or not if Time Travel is real. You may believe or not if John Titor was from 2036 who was assigned a government time travel mission to 1975 to acquire the IBM 5100 to "debug" various legacy programs in 2036. John Titor then reappeared in 2000 claiming to be on a stopover for his own "personal reasons". Read more about John Titor here: John Titor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'll try to make this paragraph short and sweet, If I didn't succeed in doing this, then I apologise. Anyways let's refocus on my point. Time Travel is POSSIBLE people, you just have to believe that someday Time Travel will exist, maybe in 2036 we will hear about a certain John Titor going back in time to save our time. Don't trust your head. Trust your heart.