Time travel to the past

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@The Fifth - You may not know of a way to travel to the past, but that doesn't mean no one on this planet knows either.

@Louisa92 - My best advice would be to ask aliens about that. The governments of the world want to keep time travel to the past a secret, and they suppress all real knowledge of time travel from the public. Those who know how to do it are silenced, though maybe not necessarily killed.
For your second suggestion about asking aliens, how can you communicate to them, to help one time travel to the past?
I would recommend playing some good music, such as classical music, meditation music, and Gregorian chants. You should do this at night when it's pitch black, and the skies are clear, at least for the most part.

Rossco78

hi there I was wondering if anyone has had any ideas on going back in time? A year or more
Thank you
Not sure this will work. Some people claim it does. Some research online says its possible. Look up Subliminal Time Travel on You Tube. Its worth a try....

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Time travel is all about , energy , gravity and frequency , these 3 will make a temporal field , once the temporal field is activated it all depend on the frequency and calculation , that will make you travel to the future or pass, i believe yes its easier to the future than the pass as time is like a river current, its easier to go down the stream than against it , so for how to make this, it will be a trial and error, cheers

Rossco78

Time travel is all about , energy , gravity and frequency , these 3 will make a temporal field , once the temporal field is activated it all depend on the frequency and calculation , that will make you travel to the future or pass, i believe yes its easier to the future than the pass as time is like a river current, its easier to go down the stream than against it , so for how to make this, it will be a trial and error, cheers

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I believe with the suspension of gravity a field is created.
Tuned into the earth's frequency this can be utilised.
Sound can manifest many things.