Time travel?

Genius

King Ivan
Last night, I went to bed at 11:00pm. I felt like only one hour past by, but when I looked at the time, it was 6:00am! I'm not sure if I should call this time travel, but do you think it's weird?

timecore

It is a very strange.Could it be the result of your machine you think?

TnWatchdog

...sleep travel, happens to me all the time. There could be such a thing as time travelling while asleep, which was mentioned by someone on another tread.

PamelaM

Last night, I went to bed at 11:00pm. I felt like only one hour past by, but when I looked at the time, it was 6:00am! I'm not sure if I should call this time travel, but do you think it's weird?

The real question would be you said you went to bed but did you also go to sleep?
If you went to sleep then it's perfectly normal we experience time different in sleep states.
If you didn't go to sleep then that's another whole story .

PamelaM

The real question would be you said you went to bed but did you also go to sleep?
If you went to sleep then it's perfectly normal we experience time different in sleep states.

Plus You left out alot of info. Like the dates of each time.

Genius

King Ivan

I really don't remember what happened. But I think I was sleeping.

Genius

King Ivan
It happened again this morning! I was lying in bed imagining things at 7:00am, I felt like only 2 minutes went by, then I look at the time: it's 7:25am!

tflofasho

You probably had a stroke or a seizure.

I had this happen to me when I was told I did weird stuff but wasn't cognizant of it like I blanked out or something.