Time Traveler Video Solved?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Sorry, I couldn't find the original post about this.

I've done a little research with a friend.

Meet Clay Robertson of Eyes View Media:

Clay Robertson | Facebook

Same chin. Same hair cut. Same capabilities (yes WATCH the videos here folks).

I believe in time travel, but I do not believe this is an authentic time traveler.

TnWatchdog

I believe in time travel, but I do not believe this is an authentic time traveler.
Young...and old screwballs screwing around making fake videos while other people are starving in this world.

I believe in time travel as end times events were seen and written in Revelation by a traveler to the future who was from the present time, which now is the past. I think a real traveler would never allow himself to be noticed, especially in a video...but that is just my opinion and there is always the chance that one could make the mistake of making contact.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Please Note:

I am still awaiting confirmation from Eyesview Media about this video. So, in the mean time, I will leave the topic as a question . I am just very suspicious at the moment. Don't get me wrong, they are very talented young men. I have nothing against them. It's just my nature to sift through the fake stuff to find the true stuff.

Bullethead21

Wow! I gotta say I am SO impressed by your debunking/detective work Paula! Nice job even if those guys deny making it!

I know how frustrating those "spidey senses" can be!! LOL! Like a itch you can't really reach to scratch!

You are my new forum hero!

Somebody buy this girl a beer!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow! I gotta say I am SO impressed by your debunking/detective work Paula! Nice job even if those guys deny making it!

I know how frustrating those "spidey senses" can be!! LOL! Like a itch you can't really reach to scratch!

You are my new forum hero!

Somebody buy this girl a beer!!

LOL! Make it a Salty Dog blueberry, please. hahahaha

I don't WANT to debunk things. It's not really my main goal, but I just feel we HAVE to sift through the garbage. It's a smoke screen. How can we see the truth when it's covered with lies? We can toss out the videos that CAN be explained and be left with the ones we can't explain. And yes, there are plenty I can't explain. That's where the wonder begins.

chrono0

The same crew of the "Where is John Titor" series of vlogs -