TiME TRAVELERS: Changing History & Reality ☆ iNCREDiBLE!!!

TimeFlipper

Prof, i havent listened to all of it but from what i sense is that Al is suspicious of Larry who cannot answer questions directly but likes "skirting" around the issues...I had to laugh when Larry was asked to describe the memory removal machine because he explained exactly what was happening to Ben Affleck in the movie Paycheck, when his memories of specific times (for example exactly 3 years) were removed by a tiny laser beam...:D

TimeFlipper

Prof, i havent listened to all of it but from what i sense is that Al is suspicious of Larry who cannot answer questions directly but likes "skirting" around the issues...I had to laugh when Larry was asked to describe the memory removal machine because he explained exactly what was happening to Ben Affleck in the movie Paycheck, when his memories of specific times (for example exactly 3 years) were removed by a tiny laser beam...:D
By the way Prof, before you start researching that movie Paycheck, there was a book written about in 1952 by a guy called Philip K Dick which he updated in 1955..1956..1969 and 1973...The interview between Al Bielek and Larry James was done on October 5th 2000..

Oh and Prof, the Movie Paycheck was littered with my favourite whistle blowing number of 9..Im thinking that Philip K Dick was responsible for them as he obviously would have been involved with the movie...My thoughts are that he his actually telling us that the "time machine" in that movie is an actual working Chronovisor ;):)