Debate Time Traveler's main reason's

Tron1

The main reason's why time traveler's would time travel in the first place they would have 3 of them.

1. Stop something from happening that happened in their life time
2. Make money on betting...(even if illegal or wrong)
3. If you succeed in time travelling you got to get your self back to the moment where you did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO QUESTION'S ASKED!!!!

Also if you know your future you can make predictions like many people have on here. Even I have as well. I have been right and wrong. The 2013 Red Sox thing was right on the money. I didn't place any bet's. Information on here should be kept private and only on here.

GLXYCUBED

All valid motivations. How about traveling to the future for political purposes? It would nice to say, go to Iran or some country and see if their Nuke program is a threat. You could then come back to the present and out maneuver them with this surreptitious information..

timecore

The main reason's why time traveler's would time travel in the first place they would have 3 of them.

1. Stop something from happening that happened in their life time
2. Make money on betting...(even if illegal or wrong)
3. If you succeed in time travelling you got to get your self back to the moment where you did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO QUESTION'S ASKED!!!!

Also if you know your future you can make predictions like many people have on here. Even I have as well. I have been right and wrong. The 2013 Red Sox thing was right on the money. I didn't place any bet's. Information on here should be kept private and only on here.
One motive would be to go to the future so that you could use technology that you see science fiction movies and shows.

GLXYCUBED

How about checking the future to see if a job or marrying someone was a good idea? The possibilities are endless..