Time travelers?

TimeFlipper

I agree with you, although iam very sceptical of people coming onto Paranormalis claiming to be time-travellers..
Any of the Governments around the World would keep an eye on Paranormalis to see what was happening, and they would certainly know if there was a genuine time-traveller on here.;)

Monica Brannan

I agree with you, although iam very sceptical of people coming onto Paranormalis claiming to be time-travellers..
Any of the Governments around the World would keep an eye on Paranormalis to see what was happening, and they would certainly know if there was a genuine time-traveller on here.;)
If they were real time travelers why on Earth would they come here?

Sylvir

Hi,
I'm interested in knowing who on here can actually time travel. I would look around more on this site, but I work 6 days a week which can be around 40-50 hours.
I don't think they want to tell you that as they are here to only observe and report:
Holy shit I LOVE Fringe!!!
me too! haha that is awesome way to use a clip from it! I have not watched season 5 unfortunatly.. but i have seen the others and own most of the others on dvd. I really need to go back and watch season 5.. that reminds me thanks! haha

Sylvir

I don't think they want to tell you that as they are here to only observe and report:
Holy shit I LOVE Fringe!!!
My best friend is a "Stinking Colombian" and also loves the study of science. Glad that you also love science too! I had a great teacher that was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso that shared with me secret information about alien technology back in 1965. Here is what I shared on a radio show back in May of 2012:
Thank you so much for sharing your story I have experienced some things that have similarities to what you have experienced, i would love to chat privately sometime. if you would like to please send me a private message. thank you again. -Sylvir

Pix3l_P0w3r

I must admit. I am a genuine time traveller, and I am not different than each and every one of you.

I currently travel about 1 second per second. You also know this as aging. Unfortunately it's something we all do. However, I found that aging could simply be due in part to your mind and its energies. Every cell in your body is replaced every what... 7 years is it? So why does aging occur then, how would a cell age? Well, it's our mentality and experiences that hold us back. Every time one of your cells splits and replicates to a daughter cell (creating new cells) that new cell takes on a perceived form of the parent cell and ironically, the parent cells are all sentient beings, meaning they actively change and adapt to how they are used. Cell receptors and chemicals that are seldom used are less frequent in newer derived cells, and likewise, overstimulated receptors are more frequent. There have been proven methods that show us that our thoughts can affect objects around us, such the water molecules. They arrange differently depending on the thoughts projected upon them. Therefore emotions such as love, jealousy, anger, and lust, can be captured photographically. After all, our bodies are made up mostly of water, so if our thoughts can do this water, imagine what it does to our minds.

897358f013b1cee2233f10daedcc4810--masaru-emoto-water-experiments.jpg

And here is a video about recent archaeological finds in this timeline that support a theory that there is no god, but rather our ancestors who happen to be extra terrestrial as we call them that had visited a long time ago, and planted information into our civilizations across the world and only now as we unite as one world communicatively can we start to piece the puzzles together. Everything truly is connected.

TimeFlipper

Precisely (y) :D..

The_Observer

Because when you google "Time Travel Forum" this is the first result.