Time Traveling through a wormhole

TimeFlipper

If you were to create a wormhole and went through it would a particle of you continue to be in the place you left before you went in?

Yes...All of us shed tiny bits of dead skin all the time, even the breath we exhaled would be left behind, prior to the dimensional shift...Personally i dont think it would matter, it would be like going on holiday then coming back home on our own Earth (y) :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you were to create a wormhole and went through it would a particle of you continue to be in the place you left before you went in?

I think we would be ripped to shreds, so plenty of us would be left floating through space.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I think we would be ripped to shreds, so plenty of us would be left floating through space.

Nah Paula, if we knew how to go through a wormhole we would also know how to protect ourselves from it (y) :D..

I would certainly hope so, but trial and error is a real thing! lol

Harte

Yes...All of us shed tiny bits of dead skin all the time, even the breath we exhaled would be left behind, prior to the dimensional shift...
Not if you wore a spacesuit.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yes...All of us shed tiny bits of dead skin all the time, even the breath we exhaled would be left behind, prior to the dimensional shift...
Not if you wore a spacesuit.

Harte

That would be shred to smithereens.