Time Traveller 2016 movie

TimeFlipper

Looks more like Past Life or regression. We will see :)
It reminded me of the series of time-travel we had called Goodnight Sweetheart (1993 to1997)), where the guy keeps travelling into the second world war and back to present day by virtue of a time warp that only he can pass through...And of course there were two ladies he both cared for in each of the dimensions..

neil williams

Time Traveller 2016 movie is so awesome. Folks, this is epic. It truly takes you over time and across space. Well, here it is.

TIME TRAVELLER Official Trailer (2016)

Looks great! I've been trying for years to get my time travel film made... and have been close on a few occasions. I recently adapted it into a novella. It's called CLOSURE: A NECESSARY EVIL. The plot: in order to get his hands on the 'date' his wife was murdered, Jason Finn travels back in time to witness unsolved murders committed throughout history for 'The Collective': a criminal network that sell the 'solved' cases to bidders at auction. However, the closer Finn gets to the truth behind his late wife's death, the deeper he sinks into the evil he's hired to watch in this fast-paced sci-fi action thriller. It explores the manipulation of memories, identity and the dangers of time travel. Think Minority Report meets Memento.