Time Traveller Found On An Old Charlie Chaplin Film From 1928

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Have you guys seen this clip ?

Just fast-forward to 3:00 to see the actual footage. It's been on the Internet for a few days now, I didn't have time to watch it until now. Enjoy :)

tuvok50

Didn't that guy say you could buy the video on CD? I bet it's photoshopped so he can make sales!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Didn't that guy say you could buy the video on CD? I bet it's photoshopped so he can make sales!
The disc isn't being sold by him, it's a normal Charlie Chaplain DVD set you can buy anywhere.

Also, the device she's holding could be an early model hearing aid. See the link in my above post.

tuvok50

yes a possible hearing aid is what I heard also...still it's nice to imagine it could be something more.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Something more like... a time traveller! :)

I didn't know about these early hearing aid devices. I guess that's what this thing is.

alejandroluis

Hey there how are you guys...hope everyone is doing well...i ran into this clip while doing some research on tt and found out that back in the 1920's there were hearing aids that were being manufactured and sold that were small and rectangular in shape very much like the cellphones of today...which would explain why she is holding something to her ear that looks either like a cell phone or some communication device...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It definitely looks like a cellphone, but I vote for the earing aid!

Good to see you Alejandro! It's been a while.

Timebender II

It is obvious that the person seems to be speaking into a device. If that device is a cell phone, how would they use it without a cellular tower to relay the signal?
TB