Time Travellers Are Humans From The Future

Terralune

You could have hit on something there Skipper......whos to say we havnt perfected the art of time travel in the future and are now coming back for visits..its one way of getting a birds eye view on history I suppose..

MR D C HEWITT

Yes i am pretty sure that is what is going on UFO's are capable of time travel hence them appearing in old oil paintings and on cave walls because they went back in time and were seen by the ancients.
I keep searching for where i can change my name on here to Skipper got any ideas?
Nice to be able to chat again is it?

Terralune

yeah it is nice Skipper....good thread too!
This is a popular pic thought to be of a "trendy" time travelling guy....he really does stick out like a sore thumb doesnt he?

maxresdefault.jpg

dh1

all ufos are flying time machines. It's also why when they fly over an area people experience missing time. Not all those events are abductions, most are due to the ufo flying overhead emitting a slowed time field. Once people emerge from that field hours went by in a matter of a few minutes on the outside of the field. Meaning the ufo field is slowing time around it.

since all ufos can time travel, might be people from the future, past or present of our planet and others.