Time travelling while carrying electronic devices?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
What would occur if you were to bring a phone, camera, or computer with you as you physically time travel with a hyper-dimensional resonator and an artificial grid point or just physically time travel with any method in general?

TimeFlipper

What would occur if you were to bring a phone, camera, or computer with you as you physically time travel with a hyper-dimensional resonator and an artificial grid point or just physically time travel with any method in general?

If you went to the past you would have to be very careful not to show off devices from the future..There is a possibility that the government would quickly get to know who you are and either kill you or send you to a psychiatric hospital for the remainder of your life, either way your devices would be studied by scientists......

If you went further back in time and people saw your devices, they would more than likely think you was the devil and have you killed anyways lol...The moral of the story is, dont let anybody in the past see your devices :D.
Personally i dont think the HDR is capable of sending you safely through time physically...Maybe there is a small chance it could help you with Astral time-travelling..

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
According to the accounts of Montauk Project and Philadelphia Experiment, any device or things that you attempt to bring will vanish or i don't know the exact term? Or might disrupt? Also, i agree with TimeFlipper.

TimeFlipper

According to the accounts of Montauk Project and Philadelphia Experiment, any device or things that you attempt to bring will vanish or i don't know the exact term? Or might disrupt? Also, i agree with TimeFlipper.

You reminded me of the Terminator Movies when Arnie Schwarzeneger would arrive back in time and be completely naked :eek: :D..
What a damn shame there wasnt any lady time-travellers returning back in time in those movies ;) :D..

MetaMatrix

You reminded me of the Terminator Movies when Arnie Schwarzeneger would arrive back in time and be completely naked :eek: :D..
What a damn shame there wasnt any lady time-travellers returning back in time in those movies ;) :D..
Yes! hahaha! I wonder if it is really true, that would be a lot of shame!

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

Actually, Sara Connor was naked with Kyle Reese when they were time travelling in Terminator Genisys. :cool:

MetaMatrix

Actually, Sara Connor was naked with Kyle Reese when they were time travelling in Terminator Genisys. :cool:

I think the time cops will provide cloth for them.

MetaMatrix

If it is in real life.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

The normal cops did after they appeared in the middle of traffic.
They also provided interrogation rooms.
I guess public nudity is frowned upon.

TimeFlipper

Yeah MetaMatrix, i agree with you that the time cops would be first on the scene with the necessary clothing (y) :D

Anyways i never did like the "follow up" series of the original Terminator movies, they just appeared to be cashing in from the originals.:p