TimeBenders machine ideas.

mark

Re: TimeBenders machine ideas.

so does this only work for going forward in time either way ill help however i can ( i only know basic physics but) i know how to help financially an possible investers that could help you guys but i would need time to suck up to them

thenumbersix

I want to build one of these. The theory is strangely compelling. Do you have any tips based on your current observations.

A method of proof : Could you push a network lead into your vortex and remember it appearing 5 minutes earlier, connect it up and feed messages back to yourself 5 minutes before :D

thenumbersix

If this is to work I suspect that it's not going to do so 'out of the box'.

I intend to control it using a VB app. via a serial switch :

http://www.oceancontrols.com.au/controller...al_daq_k108.htm

I've always wanted to implement some form of Natural Learning. Basically to give the program certain defined parameters, such as always rotating the switches, and allow it to input random parameters, such as timing / speed / direction etc. and then score results on any feedback and give a higher weighting to routines that gain greater results. This way I can leave it to it's own devices and only warn me when I getpositive feedback.

This is the problem, how do I detect the feedback ? is going to need to be a sensor that I can read into my PC and with some VB controls, this is pretty common, any ideas on what to look for as a positive result and methods of detection ?

Vendetta

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
If this is to work I suspect that it's not going to do so 'out of the box'.

I intend to control it using a VB app. via a serial switch :

http://www.oceancontrols.com.au/controller...al_daq_k108.htm

I've always wanted to implement some form of Natural Learning. Basically to give the program certain defined parameters, such as always rotating the switches, and allow it to input random parameters, such as timing / speed / direction etc. and then score results on any feedback and give a higher weighting to routines that gain greater results. This way I can leave it to it's own devices and only warn me when I getpositive feedback.

This is the problem, how do I detect the feedback ? is going to need to be a sensor that I can read into my PC and with some VB controls, this is pretty common, any ideas on what to look for as a positive result and methods of detection ?[/b]

what you need is a real time control system...

visual basic is hardly real time ...

you need a real time operating system to run your devices ...

something like qnx ... or some other embedded systems ...

you could try windows xp embedded real time os

but i think you would be safer to stick with a unix os like in qnx ...

:p

Timebender

Hello All,
I have returned after a long absence and notified Vendetta that I will attempt a diagram from memory. There are minor issues that will have to be addressed as I warned Vendetta but I believe duplication of the experiments is entirely feasable. Maybe Vendetta can paste my answer to him on this discussion so I can avoid repeating myself.
It's great to be back and I'll return in the next few days when I have more "time" to specifically address the questions in this discussion.
TB

Timebender

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"mark\")</div>
so does this only work for going forward in time either way ill help however i can ( i only know basic physics but) i know how to help financially an possible investers that could help you guys but i would need time to suck up to them[/b]

Mark,
The candle experiment proved that the unit could go "backward" or at least stop time in some sense. I think you're on the right track with the funding issue as money to purchase digitized equipment would certainly have provided a much more clean and stable wavefront than the crude equipment I built. Good luck with your pursuit!
TB

Timebender

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Vendetta\")</div>
Good evening folks,

:p

I concluded that the only way to be able to manipulate time is to be able to manipulate gravity ...

when you can manipulate gravity ... you can manipulate time ...

the key is gravity ... well there are more then one way to skin the cat ... there are actually many ways to alter time ... gravity happens to be one

thats where I got stuck ... I often ask myself ... how do i build a gravity manipulation device ???

I would like to ask Mr. TimeBender ... if he can share his schematics of his time altering device with me ... so that I can contemplate how to make one ...

I have totally no idea what a tesla coil is or what a transformer is ...

needless to say ... how even to built one ...

But I learn very quickly ...

The same question that I ask Mr. Timebender, I ask anyone of you ... If you are so kind as to share your time dilation device's schematics ... I will be over joyed ...

I can be contacted at

[email protected]

thank you ...

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU FOLKS !!!

:grin:[/b]

Vendetta,
Gravity manipulation is a fairly straightforward affair. Look up "lifters" with any search engine and you will find very explicit instruction on manipulating gravity with modern versions of a Tesla coil. A Tesla coil is simply a high voltage transformer that can be hand wound. Modern versions are found in many of the shelf consumer items such as TV's, computer monitors, ozone generators, etc.
Hope that helps,
TB

thenumbersix

Have looked up lifters and cant really see any definite proof of gravity manipulation.

Maybe some (electro) magnetic repulsion. If this was a proven technology wouldn't we be using it somewhere..

How's about some of these diags. of your machine Timebender. The descriptions so far have struck a nerve with me, a little more confirmation and I might actually try and build one of these things, have loads of 'spare parts' at my disposal (ie. a junk yard :))

Am interested in the timing arrangement you used..