TimeBenders machine ideas.

knoppixman

Re: TimeBenders machine ideas.

Have a look at using a very high power satellite which uses electromagnetic power and transmits at a frequency that a particular person or persons can hear which makes them think that they are 'hearing voices' - build this interrogation up over a number of years, following the 'victim' for everything they do, when they eat, sleep, drink, meet people - making their life a total misery by 'programming' them with this data - until a point where they can be used for any type of scientific interrogation - the US and Russians have been doing this covertly for decades - at some point this 'victim' will enter total virtual control of the interrogator - maybe, if the interrogator is lucky, this person will enter a mode of terminal velocity, whereas their mind is completely slingshot into a speed of unimaginable thought - this could eventually lead them into unknown territory - totally baffling today's science with an attainment of being able to forsee 5, 10, maybe 15 or more years into the future. Either they recover afterwards, or they do not. The thing is - these tests have been going on for decades - and they are illegal.

Think about it - it's the 8 martinis that the 'victim' needs afterwards to recover.

thenumbersix

lol, and damn, I thought timebender had come back with a response, I guess not !!

So...this is your theory on... alcoholism ?

Timebender

Six,
I'll finish up the block diags on the first, (first chance I get). As I said, the equipment was all crude and most was hand made. I'll do my best to remember dimensions and other details but it was over 20 years ago. Anyone messing with this stuff should probably be warned to keep their body parts out of the fields. I started the diags over a year ago and got busy on a few cases. I'll try to dig them up so I won't have to start from scratch.
TB

thenumbersix

I don't know about whatever the field is made up of but it propogates at the speed of light.

The speed of electromagnetic waves is certainly known and is defined to be exactly 299,792,458 m/s in vacuum (same as the speed of light). ?

<a href=\'http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae445.cfm\' target=\'_blank\'>physlink.com</a>