TimeBenders machine ideas.

CaryP

Re: TimeBenders machine ideas.

Welcome to the plantation Vendetta. I wish I could be of more assistance, but I don't have the scientific background. There are others here who can possibly help. Enjoy your stay here.

Cary

P.S. Darkbread, your English is very good. I wouldn't worry about not communicating well if I were you. You speak better English than some Americans I know. LOL Keep up the great posts.

darkbreed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
P.S. Darkbread, your English is very good. I wouldn't worry about not communicating well if I were you. You speak better English than some Americans I know. LOL Keep up the great posts.[/b]

Thanks for the kind words, I feel relieved now hehe. :lol:

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
Thanks for the kind words, I feel relieved now hehe. :lol:[/b]

Darkbreed, Yes, I'd say that your english is better than mine.

Timmy G

Vendetta, Welcome to our humble home on the Internet! I hope you can find what you are looking for :D

Vendetta

Dakota, ?Glad you found this post so late as I only recently returned! I feel your theory is right on the money. There were two opposing fields at right angles! Had I been aware of this when I initiated my tinkering I might be a very dangerous or wealthy person by now.

:grin:

perhaps can someone please explain this key point to me ???

I cannot envision the "two opposing fields at right angels" bit ...

And I think it is the key here for the experiment to work ...

I remember reading somewhere in Philadelphia Experiment that they too had high voltages waves that opposed each other at ninety degrees ...

Perhaps can someone come up with a schematics for the above ???

Just a simple hand sketched diagram showing how i can get two opposing fields at right angels will do ...

Thank you ...

Andy

:p

StarLord

You remember the pictures of a magnet under a sheet of paper and iron fillings right? And the magnetic field is something like a egg that got run over, an elongated circle, well how about two of those magnets and you rotate one 45 degrees. Would that not produce the right angle at the intersection?

Vendetta

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
You remember the pictures of a magnet under a sheet of paper and iron fillings right? ?And the magnetic field is something like a egg that got run over, ?an elongated circle, ?well how about two of those magnets and you rotate one 45 degrees. ?Would that not produce the right angle at the intersection?[/b]

I read that in the Philadelphia Experiment they had coils after coils of wire that did just that ... oppose eash other at 90 degrees

and they also did mentioned that the coils were wound in a special way too

anyone knows how to acheive this ???

:grin:

StarLord

Perhaps we should put out a APB for those sailors that dissapeared when the ship did.

darkbreed

Timebender: Would you eleborate some on my pondering above? Any ideas yourself about those things?

thenumbersix

Intruiging concept, even if this particular method doesn't show results, the 'tricking space/time' seems like an old trick applied to many sciences and working.

It needs a bit of experimentation just to try stuff out and observe any results.

Keep poking it 'till it works... The idea of creating a small area where time is different from the outside enviroment just sounds right.