timeslider

starwolf

timeslider

Timeslider...im interested in knowing about your computer technology. can you give any details about memory, speed or any other architectural advancements. IE- bio gel packs or whatever they may be. what changes, if any in the core architecture. is there still a motherboard, ram, and harddrive.

SickEarth

timeslider

Hello timeslider and to the other forum members.

What is the code of conduct that time travelers like yourself are supposed to follow? Time travel is a very dangerous prospect, technologically speaking, as well as the possible repercussions from this kind of "timeline" intrusion. You are only nine years ahead of our future. This has me very skeptical regarding the validity of your story. Are we supposed to believe that time travel will be invented at a time when we have all of these world government changes, civil war in the US, etc? I won't ask you any other specific questions but I would ask that you provide this forum with any information that will help us understand how all of this impending choas results in your returning to this period in our current history. I look forward to your reply.

HackimerRob

timeslider

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon+Aug 10 2004, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 9 2004, 09:51 PM
To be fair Paul, I don't think I asked a question.

The questions being dodged are:

1. Why the bad spelling?

2. How do you live or have a society without standard conception of time?

3. How is the militia organized and by whom?
[snapback]6322[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

that wasn't me. hee hee. 'twas another, and it 'twasn't our Mother!! ha haaaa!

Thanatos

timeslider

Hello Timeslider and welcome to the board. What I would like to see from you personally is a detailed and a well fleshed out post so we may better understand your story and your situation. We have very little detail to delve into at the moment and this you will find will draw very little interaction from members of the board.

A few words of advice. Although I am new here myself I do have some experience in posting on many other similarly related boards and from experience and observation the quality of the debate will be driven by YOU. If you wish to place restrictions on what may or may not be discussed, I suggest you do so at the outset as this may lead to frustration and unnecessary flaming. The quality of interaction will also depend on the detail you provide to any question asked of you. The quality of questions asked of you will usually reflect the quality of answers you give. So take your time and consider your responses.

Look forward to your to hearing from you.

Judge Bean

timeslider

Originally posted by Hackimer+ Rob,Aug 10 2004, 03:54 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 10 2004, 12:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Hackimer
@ Rob,Aug 9 2004, 09:51 PM
To be fair Paul, I don't think I asked a question.

The questions being dodged are:

1. Why the bad spelling?

2. How do you live or have a society without standard conception of time?

3. How is the militia organized and by whom?
[snapback]6322[/snapback]​

that wasn't me. hee hee. 'twas another, and it 'twasn't our Mother!! ha haaaa!
[snapback]6338[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

Take them damn bells from offn your cap, I can't hear anybody think.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
timeslider

Originally posted by timeslider@Aug 7 2004, 08:48 PM

\"Voulnteers\" the WU expermented on did not do to well they found out that the body can take only so much temporl radiation the vortex generates and the ones that it worked on had that same specific genetic protein marker but the travelers body can only handle one round trip.

Welcome Timeslider, take your shoes off and set awhile. This is liberty hall, you can sh1t on the mat amd call the cat... some bad names... if you choose to.

Introductions over and done with.

Can you tell me more about this protein marker? It can't be genetic, as they never are, but it may fall in the GENESIS marker group, can you clarify this?

What's the difference? To be Genetic, it must be gene based, RNA based, MRNA based, or DNA based. Protein markers never are, unless they form base-pair sequences, which they can't, except under unusual circumstances, so you may have err'd here with your comment.

It may be a generated protein marker, which is dangerous, as protein markers in the blood stream are never good news, which is why many diseases are detected by elevated protein markers of various types. So, where does this protein marker come from?

Your curious and patient servant, Grayson.

CaryP

timeslider

Originally posted by Hackimer@ Rob,Aug 10 2004, 02:49 PM
think we scared 'im off?

aima tellia, you may have hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head. Love your colored "Jester" thing. Reminds me of Mardi Gras. The Hack is on the prowl. You go man. YEEEEHAAAA.

Cary

HackimerRob

timeslider

Aima tellia I love the jester thing. Thanks for shoutin me out to the upsies. Wonder which one did it? I need to take my avatar into paint and give him a hat.