timeslider

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
timeslider

To all: Timeslider will be given all the time he/she needs to deal with any post. That is a considerate manner in which to deal with ANY potential TT'er. I will not brook harrassment, nor overtly offensive posts here.

If you wish to debunk Timeslider, do so on the evidence, not by punitive and derogatory posting.

EDIT: Had to edit the tags :D'oh:

KiraSjon

timeslider

curious...how does one attend a school with no concept of time? how do you know when classes start? how do you know when to turn in assignments or learn to get things done in a "timely mannor" without developing a slothful-like nature? :huh:

CaryP

timeslider

Satan,

Hey bro'. I thinks it's safe to "stick a fork" in this one. He's way past done. Been smelling his charred-ass carcus for days now. After the beating he probably saw Padraic take, the boy's probably back into the school books by now. Just my thoughts. What do you say you put this boy in obvious hoaxes, and open up some room for something more serious? As Rob said "DING DING the fries are done." That was 4 days ago. Them fries are nothing but charred and blackened bits of starch by now.

Or does timeslider, the revolutinary organizer, have something to say? Times running bucko, and that grease still has a mean fire under it.

Cary

Frog186

timeslider

Timeslider
Hi it's Frog I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions so here they are and sorry for disturbing you at this moment if you need any help let me know for sure okay now for the questions:

1. What does your timeline look like and are the people rich or poor in your timeline sorry I am not trying to be rude or mean?

2. What kind of education do they teach in your timeline and is their any entertainment in your timeline?

thanks time for listening and your time and patience and thanks for your answers and information well I have things to do now so I will talk with you later!

Gannon291

timeslider

Ok, I'm to lazy to read the rest of this topic, so don't get mad if I ask a question that has already been asked.

1) Tell me, in gross detail, about the device in which you came here.

2) Tell me, again in gross detail, about the current political state of your world.

3) Explain to me why you posted here.

I'm very through, so make sure you don't miss anything.

DadOf5

timeslider

Its been almost two months with no reply from timeslider, so I'm going to close this topic. Timeslider, if you come back and want this topic reopened, please PM me or one of the other staff and we'll open it back up.