Confirmed Hoax Timetravel_-1

TimeTravel_00

Who is this TimeTravel_-1 and where is he, if in the states?

I can tell from his writings on this thread (the style and info), this guy was not John.
I don't intend to ever find that "John". Has there been any other evidence on this forum, or any other forum, of another member of the 177th or perhaps a G.E. systems engineer, or one of their family members?

titorite

Who is this TimeTravel_-1 and where is he, if in the states?

I can tell from his writings on this thread (the style and info), this guy was not John.
I don't intend to ever find that "John". Has there been any other evidence on this forum, or any other forum, of another member of the 177th or perhaps a G.E. systems engineer, or one of their family members?

Not on any forum I have seen nor any where. Nothing.

In fact the only thing I have ever seen suggestive of anything remotely worldline travel related, is the qronos duo. Qronos14 and qronos1 I think. They made some arrogant blow hard , predictions then split, then BLAM BLAM BLAM their words started banging off hits. It's John Titor freaky. So That is the only other thing I know suggestive of time travel or world line travel. Don't get me wrong they did not get everything right, but the economic predictions that got nailed were perfect. And that should be impossible, IS impossible unless your certain about a certain outcome..... I mean I suspect the stock crash to be an controlled fail but if I knew what the numbers where gonna be at bottom I could call it by the exact number too.... After I knew about it.

Barry Doherty

time travel one or tt this is tron1 please contact me on here I got banned for bashing people I wont do it again I will try to help you get to your time if you just reply to a new conversation. thanks tron1

Liberty

You might as well just come out with it! America is a sinful nation and its about to be judged! Nothing YOU or anybody can do when the earthquake comes! When the nukes come! This is a make it or break it 2 weeks for me! Next person that says they are John Titor (The original) prove it! The future of America today is a no brainer. " I suppose it is a no brainer but pretty soon it will be a "no arrmer" and a "no legger"! Wonder who said this? If you are real! Watch the UN! They just arrived in the south! Oh but I am sure you knew this! 7 years of hell coming! Enjoy the heat patriots! God is not pleased with the east coast or west! Im stuck in the middle :) !

Samstwitch

I would appreciate it if you all ceased to impersonate me.

Pamela says hello.

Mod Edit:
Just a reminder, this thread is to remain either neutral to or contributory towards the original poster of this thread.

Debunking and dissection of this conversation can be found here:
http://paranormalis.com/threads/debunking-timetravel_-1.2730/

Here is the original opening Comment on this thread to help us get back on topic. :) We are talking about a person named Timetravel_-1 who was claiming to be the real JT. And there is a Debunking thread here: http://paranormalis.com/threads/debunking-timetravel_-1.2730

I moved some comments onto this new thread: : A Psychic Predicted Riots | Paranormalis
And I moved some comments onto this thread for the Qronos discussion: This is hard to believe this was written in 2005 | Page 15 | Paranormalis