Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ?

kristy

Timetraveler2063 can you tell me what these shadow people are standing over my bed at night? It's very scary when I wake up and see them. Please help me if you can?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Timetraveler2063 can you tell me what these shadow people are standing over my bed at night? It's very scary when I wake up and see them. Please help me if you can?

I can help you with that. Just turn on a light. Shadow people hate the light. Just sleep with a flashlight under your pillow. Pretty soon they will be afraid of you.

trekie4ever

That's not funny Einstein.... I'm pm ing you kristy

They don't care about light....

kristy

I can help you with that. Just turn on a light. Shadow people hate the light. Just sleep with a flashlight under your pillow. Pretty soon they will be afraid of you.
Are you being real? For the last 2 weeks I wake up and one is right by my bed!!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

They can't hurt you. Most of them are afraid of people. I occasionally see them. Just don't fear them. You can't see them with the light on. I have no idea what their purpose is. Just don't be afraid.

kristy

They can't hurt you. Most of them are afraid of people. I occasionally see them. Just don't fear them. You can't see them with the light on. I have no idea what their purpose is. Just don't be afraid.
well it's kinda hard to not be afraid of them when you wake up and they are in your face.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I created a new thread out of this parallel discussion about shadow people that took place in the TT2063 question. :)