Titan Comics and Kali

Krish

Apparently one group trivialized another groups Goddess Kali and caused a stir...google it up and see...It is like if Hindus call any present or past USA President as Hitler and do the same...what a mess...

While this post does not care about the incident, we could talk about Kali....

It is an artificially created warship like Vorlon's war ship integrated in to the actual life forms well integrated. The artificial Ship also has a soul and hence the totality is what Kali is. Souls of two units do not die forever (Captain and the Ship) as soul lives even if the body dies...I think, that is why the Hindus got upset about it....that is the actual story....of a race of super high level beings still alive and well....forever, even if our Universe dies...

Interesting item ...

CDS

Apparently one group trivialized another groups Goddess Kali and caused a stir...google it up and see...It is like if Hindus call any present or past USA President as Hitler and do the same...what a mess...

While this post does not care about the incident, we could talk about Kali....

It is an artificially created warship like Vorlon's war ship integrated in to the actual life forms well integrated. The artificial Ship also has a soul and hence the totality is what Kali is. Souls of two units do not die forever (Captain and the Ship) as soul lives even if the body dies...I think, that is why the Hindus got upset about it....that is the actual story....of a race of super high level beings still alive and well....forever, even if our Universe dies...

Interesting item ...

and... there's the problem. Like many other organized religions. :cautious: The Hindu people can't tolerate others having belief system (or lack there of) that is different from their own. :rolleyes:

Krish

and... there's the problem. Like many other organized religions. :cautious: The Hindu people can't tolerate others having belief system (or lack there of) that is different from their own. :rolleyes:

We are all that way...think about Swastika...or that certain western religions took Hindu ideas and symbols and called it there own...just think about the problem and wait till it all disappears in to history...

...unless Kali actually shows up for the next inter-dimensional war...in the mean time enjoy the show...

...and this post moved to spirituality and religion....that is interesting since I could say a lot about Hindus but they will get more upset....the present reality is different than what actually happened long ago...

I have signed on to SNEPS...wonder if I can place our Universe there and discuss what happened to our planet in broad strokes? Thank you.

Last edited: