Titorism - a new religion?

Japrim

@Aryeandris ...lemme ask you something...

What would you do if you found out that you went back in time and made a child. And what if you discovered that someone has your child who is intentionally trying to keep you from figuring it out?
Can i answer this one? :D
If i went back in time to discover i had a child i would be horrified, as i might find i had to pay back 200 years of missed child benefits :eek: :LOL:

No one has a right to interfere with how you raise your child or your personal/family affairs. The only people who should have any opinion on it would be family. And even family does not trump a parent's right to determine the values of their family and progeny.

You couldn't force me to pay for my babies. You wouldn't have to. I would do whatever I could for my children, but I would not cooperate with coercion in any way shape or form. Not happenin'

I've had all these people following me around, playing weird ass games, harassing and manipulating me, violating me, etc... many years later I flip out for no apparent reason, start doing inexplicable things and discover it has something to do with time travel. Been through hell coping trying to figure it all out, like conducting a big complex investigation, pissed off the whole time that it has to be a bunch of games and bullshit wasting my time instead of something direct, rightful and true. I connect more and more dots and follow a long strung out scattered trail of clues to eventually discover it has something to do with family and community, and that I may have a kid or two out there somewhere.

(...only I am rather confident that I have not yet produced a child/children, legit or otherwise)

Then, one day I am reading something, and I notice a piece of information only privy to a small number of people regarding a time and place, more about a place. ...then I notice a reference to something involving me personally, as if to say, "You, yes, you." I realize that it is about a rendezvous time/place of some kind, and that I barely have time to get organized and get there on time.

So I got organized and went there. And I believe I saw something as was intended. I left in mild shock.

I later re-analyzed the message to better understand it. The basic general message said; You're mine. Go to X location at Y time and see your kid"

Now, the first thing I am trying to figure out is how legitimate any of it is, or how in the hell that kid was produced, and why is no one telling me anything, why it has to be games and bullshit instead of an intelligent reasonable mature adult conversation.

Given what I can gather about the whole thing, it ain't good at all.

Something is very wrong when you get a cryptic message telling you that you have a child with someone you have not had sex with, that is an impossibility without time travel, that is unlikely even WITH time travel.

I have been digging into things, doing things that you are not going to find on the net, that you cannot see unless you actually go places and ask questions, measure things, see for yourself up close and personal.

And I suspect I am making someones a nervous wreck.

WTF? ...C'est la vie

Aryeandris

@Aryeandris ...lemme ask you something...

What would you do if you found out that you went back in time and made a child. And what if you discovered that someone has your child who is intentionally trying to keep you from figuring it out?
Can i answer this one? :D
If i went back in time to discover i had a child i would be horrified, as i might find i had to pay back 200 years of missed child benefits :eek: :LOL:

No one has a right to interfere with how you raise your child or your personal/family affairs. The only people who should have any opinion on it would be family. And even family does not trump a parent's right to determine the values of their family and progeny.

You couldn't force me to pay for my babies. You wouldn't have to. I would do whatever I could for my children, but I would not cooperate with coercion in any way shape or form. Not happenin'

I've had all these people following me around, playing weird ass games, harassing and manipulating me, violating me, etc... many years later I flip out for no apparent reason, start doing inexplicable things and discover it has something to do with time travel. Been through hell coping trying to figure it all out, like conducting a big complex investigation, pissed off the whole time that it has to be a bunch of games and bullshit wasting my time instead of something direct, rightful and true. I connect more and more dots and follow a long strung out scattered trail of clues to eventually discover it has something to do with family and community, and that I may have a kid or two out there somewhere.

(...only I am rather confident that I have not yet produced a child/children, legit or otherwise)

Then, one day I am reading something, and I notice a piece of information only privy to a small number of people regarding a time and place, more about a place. ...then I notice a reference to something involving me personally, as if to say, "You, yes, you." I realize that it is about a rendezvous time/place of some kind, and that I barely have time to get organized and get there on time.

So I got organized and went there. And I believe I saw something as was intended. I left in mild shock.

I later re-analyzed the message to better understand it. The basic general message said; You're mine. Go to X location at Y time and see your kid"

Now, the first thing I am trying to figure out is how legitimate any of it is, or how in the hell that kid was produced, and why is no one telling me anything, why it has to be games and bullshit instead of an intelligent reasonable mature adult conversation.

Given what I can gather about the whole thing, it ain't good at all.

Something is very wrong when you get a cryptic message telling you that you have a child with someone you have not had sex with, that is an impossibility without time travel, that is unlikely even WITH time travel.

I have been digging into things, doing things that you are not going to find on the net, that you cannot see unless you actually go places and ask questions, measure things, see for yourself up close and personal.

And I suspect I am making someones a nervous wreck.

WTF? ...C'est la vie
Have you made a list of suspects? If it's specific information that only few could know...
You know where I'm going with this right

Japrim

Have you made a list of suspects? If it's specific information that only few could know...
You know where I'm going with this right

O yeah.

I sit back and watch, play along, play the fool, aggravate and provoke, obfuscate, or whatever bizarre or obscure and crazy act I have to do to see how they respond as to gather information from it. ...because they won't simply be direct.

The more they play, the more they indicate, the more I can dissect and analyze to piece together some sort of eventual conclusion.

A lot of it is about isolating specific information about specific people places and things, and tracking the path of that information and the facilitation thereof.

It starts with a body of information circulating among hundreds or thousands of people across several decades.

Among that is one tiny piece of information that could only have only been known by a limited number of means involving no more than 42 known people.

When you consider who COULD know, then deduct who WOULD know, who would remember, who would care, who would act, who has demonstrated knowledge or involvement, etc... then compare that with known associations and institutions, social obligations, etc etc....

It has taken me a considerable portion of my life and all hell to do so, ...but it boils down to a very select number of people and places, circumstances and events. ...it is like using strict logic to point a great big powerful spotlight on them.

BUSTED!

Japrim

iu

LaCollonnade to birth.jpg

LOUVRE TO BIRTH PLACE.jpg

iu

Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν.

Mispar Ha'achor values each letter as its value multiplied by the position of the letter in the word or phrase.

Screenshot (277) - Copy.png

(My god, how many of them are there?)

Japrim

Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean
What they say
Mother

Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life
Can you hide them from the waiting world