Titorism - a new religion?

Japrim

@Aryeandris

What would you do if you found your full name encrypted with a code representing your name and birth, in multiple interwoven layers across 3000 years in a way that was unmistakably intentional and specifically about you and no one else?

Okay, well, I am trying to find the earliest point I can. And I need a digitized copy of the original text of the Samaritan Pentateuch with access to a similar format as this;

Genesis 1:1 Hebrew Text Analysis

Japrim

Hey you,

...about "Mine".

Coconuts and fish, biology, I presume. That's very clever.

Remember, ..that while she may be the most powerful, he is of equal value.

It can continue without her, although it isn't the same. But ultimately, it really is about him. He is key.

(hee-hee)

...O, ...and that reminds me, ...what's with the wonders? Wonderment? ...the latter of the two?

27 years to the hour, I am standing there looking around, I look up and see it, and in yellow.

Hmmm...

I have to wonder. It really makes me wonder.

Japrim

Hey you,

That wasn't very nice, BTW.

It's kind of like a rainbow. Understanding it is one thing, but seeing one, experiencing it real time in front of you, actually looking up from underneath, is quite another.

The thing that kept flashing through my head that day the most was a picture of Miss T. when she was close to that age. ...and another of someone else I know of about the same age. ...a few actually.

How?

I mean, seeing is believing, ...and there is only one way to do that, only one way to know for certain. ...and that is to actually witness it beginning to end.

Pegii

You know this thread will divide people. The religious people will be angry at the prospect of Titor being compared to Christ and the non-religious people will probably have some contempt at the idea of time travel being compared to religion.

TimeFlipper

I found a pot of gold at the end of a Rainbow, the trouble was it was just a few sheets of gold leaf at the bottom of a 20 foot cesspit ::LOL:::LOL:

Japrim

You know this thread will divide people. The religious people will be angry at the prospect of Titor being compared to Christ and the non-religious people will probably have some contempt at the idea of time travel being compared to religion.

Let them be offended. Let them get over it too. It is not the fault of others if they are so sensitive to religion that they cannot have a rational discussion.

The popularized fundamentalist literalist interpretation of The Bible and Christianity (among other faiths) is a cultist fairy tale gross deviation from reality and the original message or intent. When people get offended and upset that you do not accept their false reality, they will do or say anything to defend their ego based cognitive dissonance.

In other words; it's bullshit and they don't like being called out on it.

You know that game where you sit in a circle and whisper something into someone's ear so they can whisper it to another and so on until it gets back around to you? O.K., ...that's what happened to Christianity over the course of a couple of thousand years.

Now we have mega-cult$ of grown-ups with imaginary friends.