Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Liberty

The police at the OWS movement are using rubber bullets. (non leathal will become leathal)

"A Waco type event every week." (not just yet)

"The enemy will be arresting without cause"

In May of 2011. The Indiana Supreme Court found in May that citizens have no right under common law to reasonably resist police who unlawfully enter their homes. And some STUPID policeman stated that also. Indiana citizens and militia bailed in to the capitol!

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111111/NEWS07/311119979

I do know alot about the CASTLE DOCUMENT!

"How many bicycle tire manufactures are there in the US?" Titor said "by 2008 we would know."
Its 2011 and there are 22 (most are distributors today while china has over 45 thousand) which are duty free (read the constitution you will be amazed AGAIN.)

Anybody care to post what he said in 2001 to events today? You will be amazed!

Liberty

Posted by John Titor on 01-30-2001 02:09 PM

"Technology is not gone in 2036 nor is it the private domain of “government” leaders. Computer printers just didn’t work very well on 12 volts and many people just got used to doing things the old way. After the war, the main problem was distribution. Can anyone tell me how many companies in the United States still manufacture bicycle tires today? Anyone who still has a bike in 2008 will find out."

China has around 45 thousand bicycle tire maufacturing companies today. America has 22 listed but 90% turned to DISTRIBUTION. So we actually have none in 2011. China brings in bicycle tires in America for FREE.

Liberty

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM

As far as the war goes, my best advice is to find at least 5 people within 100 miles of you that you trust with your life.

No, I haven’t met any other time travelers here and although from my perspective that’s highly unlikely, it’s not impossible. No, I don’t have any additional information concerning crop circles, ETs or UFOs. I find those subjects rather interesting myself and it’s one of the reasons I was drawn to this web site.

((Can you give us some brief personal stories of your past? For instance, in relation to history what were some of your growing up sagas?))

I was born in 1998 so I do share some childhood memories with all of you. I remember going to Disney World at Christmas and I remember going to the beach in Daytona.
When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and national guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing “commodities” up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Africa is not a pleasant place to be in 2036 although I would characterize it as recovering.

The music you enjoy now is quite popular and available it’s just not produced in anywhere near the same amount. There is a revival of “local” and classical music. Many people have learned to play their own. I personally enjoy Big Band, some Classical and interesting lyrical pieces from the 1970s and 1980s.

((if time travel is possible, what does that do to the reilgious? If I exist on many time lines, which one is really me? Did God create one "me", or many "me's"))

This is an excellent question that causes a great deal of controversy. Since every possible outcome, event and possibility is happening and will happen, then all good and all evil balances out in the superverse. After the reality of multiple worlds sank into our collective thought, the one basic change to all religious dogma is the concept that good and evil does not exist as an organized force in our lives nor can it be used as a useful way to judge what God may think of a situation. Good and evil are personal experiences that can only guide what we do as individuals and how we relate to others. This outlook also makes it impossible for me to judge any other person or event. We cannot see the entire universe as God sees it therefore we will never be Gods or be capable of judging anything outside of ourselves. My actions can only be judged as good and bad by me and my God.

There is also an area of thought that maintains all of the “yous” out there will make up the “you” that eventually returns to God. In that manner, it is frustrating to know that you are capable of and acting on all of the thoughts and ideas you have regardless of what the “you” here is doing. How good or evil do you think you can be?

There is even an idea (supported in physics apparently but I have a hard time with this one) that there is some sort of communication going on between all of the “yous” that are out there. Some people think that memories, intuition and conscious are actually attempts by one version of “you” to talk to another.

Yes, we still have football and you will easily recognize it in 2036.

I am posting here because I enjoy talking with people without having to hide who I am, it’s safe for me and my family and I can gather historical information from you and the web.

Yes, I have superiors. However, from their perspective, I will only have been gone a split second. The only real risk I am taking is spending too long outside my main line and risking a probability error (dying, accident, etc.). Based on the physics of gravity displacement, I can’t leave when I ever I want anyway and I do have some leeway into how I conduct my mission.

It is impossible for me to change any worldline that I am not on. Nothing I do here will affect my home. The “60 year flux” is a limitation of my machine, not of physics. Jet planes can’t fly into space, my machine is not reliable past a 60 + year destination.

You’ve been to Cedar Key? You must be aware I don’t know any personal information about you. If I was just going to guess, I would say it's important to avoid the rattlesnake or you might be “walking” back to shore. You may be happy to know that although the bridge is gone, Cedar Key is still there.

The computer is from 1975, Rochester Mn.

Yes, the Pearl Harbor example relates to Y2K. Have you considered that I might already have accidentally screwed up your worldline?

((Potential Hazard of being a Time Traveler --- Always putting things off until you can "get back" to doing them.))

What’s even worse is having the ability to go back and help the “you” there and you won’t listen to yourself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very interesting its 2011!

Liberty

1)On Titors worldline from the age of 8-10 (2006-2010) Living in the country AVOIDING the federal police and national guard!

At what OWS city did they call the national guard up today if any?

2) At 13 (2011) joined a shotgun infantry for 4 years (2011-2015)

Ows movement in 2011 and we are almost in the last month of 2011 headed for
2012. We in the militia expect outright fighting ANYTIME after December (A sodiers
winter comming up?) could be.

Let me give you titor experts and so called time travelers a lesson in TODAYS worldline history (Maybe I should be on the History Channel.) WRITE THIS DOWN!
2010-2011

Three members from the Armed Resistance movement in 2010 started to form The American Resistnace Movement. The head member was from Florida with two other TOP members from Louisana and Pennsylvania. The leader from FLORIDA is now listed as a traitor (every militia group in American knows this traitor!) Or maybe

2 miilita groups spun off BECAUSE of this traitor!

Do your homework CAREFULLY.

Ren

We're not quite there yet.
That will happen during the 2012-2016 span.
Evicting protesters is just one of the thousand cuts.

Rosco..Jones

I tend to agree with Ren on this one. JT's history may be similar to ours, but not the same.
Our story has been delayed; but is still more or less on track.
The key divergence in the story lines would be the different Y2K events.
This would be a momentary major change in direction of the script.
The momentum of the global core probability story line would be slowed temporarily.
The exact route we take on this journey may differ in many respects.
But, the destination will end up being more or less the same.
In order for "change our destiny", changes must occur that have a major impact on all facets of the global condition.
Note I said changes, plural. There are many global situations under a high degree of tension.
The majority need to be resolved with a positive outcome for things to change positively.
Fixing only one or two will only cause another delay.
My feelings are that we will not be able to solve a significant enough number of these issues to really make a difference.
"The sky is falling", he cried. But, seriously, it is not a bad idea to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
So don't be disappointed if things don't change quite as fast as you expected.
We will get there eventually. I am curious about 2012 though. Dec 21 is only 7 weeks after the Presidential election.
"The sky is falling", again he said in jest. You really have to take this all with a sense of humor.
I'm more of a, "What, Me worry", kind of person than a "Doom and gloom".
So, I guess we wait and see. Predictions are only predictions.

DarbyII

Liberty,
You asked, "Anybody care to post what he said in 2001 to events today?"
So, because I was there when he posted it, sure. I'll comment. Here's what he said:

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM ("I Am from 2036" thread on Post-2-Post forum commenting on the civil war that started in 2004 or 2005 - he used both dates on different forums)

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as good as I would like it).

He also identified "the enemy":

The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe.

So right about now John Boy is somewhere out in the Everglades a shootin' and a killin' city folks and the National Guardsmen who wander into his AO. And here we are being distracted with Occupy This (or That) city by his city dwelling enemies and the evening news isn't reporting a word about the open civil war going on in the Florida wetlands.

And John is having a ball blasting folks up close and very personal with his Mosberg 12 ga:

As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

He wouldn't trade it for anything.​

Anyone here live in a city? (Fortunately this cowboy doesn't 'cause John's friends, according to the story, will be subjecting them to some bit of neutron exposure (yes and gamma ray exposure plus a few million degrees of thermal energy too) in a short time which by my estimation will take out about 80% of the city dwellers on this part of the rock (half of Earth's population, 3 billion folks, will not make the final cut). But not to worry. John promised that the Ruskies use "clean" nukes. I guess that means that their nukes use lead or aluminum tampers instead of U-238. They'll have the Internet back up and running by the late 20's so we can all post our thoughts on the subject. Well not all of us.​

So, that's pretty much what he said about 2011.​

Ren

You have to add 8 years to Titor's dates.
Furthermore, remember that the plot of "Alas Babylon" is not what he was predicting.
Anything in that book, you've got to take out of his story to get the real story.

Liberty

You have to add 8 years to Titor's dates.
Furthermore, remember that the plot of "Alas Babylon" is not what he was predicting.
Anything in that book, you've got to take out of his story to get the real story.

2 questions for you Ren:

1) where are the post located from Charlie_Timeline? (If thats the name) Im getting old like King David.
2) What does one do to be remembered for 1000 years? (3010)
3) What would one do to be remembered for 100 years (2110)
Liberty,
You asked, "Anybody care to post what he said in 2001 to events today?"
So, because I was there when he posted it, sure. I'll comment. Here's what he said:

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM ("I Am from 2036" thread on Post-2-Post forum commenting on the civil war that started in 2004 or 2005 - he used both dates on different forums)

He also identified "the enemy":

So right about now John Boy is somewhere out in the Everglades a shootin' and a killin' city folks and the National Guardsmen who wander into his AO. And here we are being distracted with Occupy This (or That) city by his city dwelling enemies and the evening news isn't reporting a word about the open civil war going on in the Florida wetlands.

And John is having a ball blasting folks up close and very personal with his Mosberg 12 ga:

He wouldn't trade it for anything.​

Anyone here live in a city? (Fortunately this cowboy doesn't 'cause John's friends, according to the story, will be subjecting them to some bit of neutron exposure (yes and gamma ray exposure plus a few million degrees of thermal energy too) in a short time which by my estimation will take out about 80% of the city dwellers on this part of the rock (half of Earth's population, 3 billion folks, will not make the final cut). But not to worry. John promised that the Ruskies use "clean" nukes. I guess that means that their nukes use lead or aluminum tampers instead of U-238. They'll have the Internet back up and running by the late 20's so we can all post our thoughts on the subject. Well not all of us.​

So, that's pretty much what he said about 2011.​

In my letter I recived (Sorry other thread) TheRealJohnTitor accound said "This America isnt the America I left behind nor should it be." (well something to that effect.) Divergence but some things remain the same I recon! Wonder who Im married too on another worldline.