Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

DarbyII

Remember Darby II, that The Russian Federation's complaint is that the U.S. is deploying missiles that can get anywhere in less than 30 minutes. Given that capability, why would they even need a missile shield? It is to counter attacks stemming from the Middle East and North Korea.

Correct. That's the real world - not an Internet TT meme from 2000. ;)

HDRKID

So please - enlighten us with how you plan to survive the initial nuclear release going on all around you and then should you miraculously manage to survive what your long term plan is for sustaining yourself for several years underground while the landscape cools off.

Take a look at Fukushima and the radioactive rice. Radiation goes down a lot once you leave the immediate area. For example, there is a 12 mile mandatory evacuation zone. Plan is to be in a thinly populated region. There are no targets near me.

John Titor said that people needed to know where food was grown. Think of japan. Radiation only affects certain parts of the country, not all regions.

There is a major problem looming ahead for us. I have pointed to various energy measures. OK so these indicate that america is heading toward a major energy crisis. Already, I have shown many warning signs. US gets a lot of oil from mexico. Well, soon that will not be the case. Expect a massive increase in price.

Liberty

Out of 1 millon things we can talk about. Why don't Obama tell the world of the ANOMALY? (Sheep would panic?)
1) my question isnt answered. "Has anybody seen John Titor?"
2) Is Timline_39 a hoax? (John caught colds alot.)
3) What are the members of the original John Titor posts doing TODAY? (Excellent Question)
Like I said most of you original people are hear or reading this!
4) What you experts think about Titor's posts about the first week of the 1970? (Was there a mission
he did not disscus?)
5) Most dangerous question on this form: (describe Titor's first misson to MY first letter.)
Lets say do a mission that you know the pass or failure rate <<< My opinoin! Whats yours experts?

6) Second dangerous question for the EXPERTS! Why would Pam log in to take a look on a certain date?

I await the EXPERTS!

Thats the problem! I figured it out!

1) In my 1st letter. What was the first sentence?
2) Timeline_39 theroy of autism is Bull! (Im being nice for a change!)
Try Mecury poisoning that congress was taking its own sweet time in getting drug companies to
get rid of the Thermersol out the vaccines that caused autisim. (investigate people,not in the genes)
1 in 3 children have it because its a man made problem that made the big pharma big bucks on both sides!

Thanksgiving 2011 IS today

That post was 8 years 16 days ago (if im wrong correct me)

Like Pam im probably not going to post much on here anymore!
I think my story of the 2 letters are told and even still hidden.
Happy Turkey day to e1!

2) vaccines very well may be the non lethal weapons, that turned out lethal

Out of 1 millon things we can talk about. Why don't Obama tell the world of the ANOMALY? (Sheep would panic?)
1) my question isnt answered. "Has anybody seen John Titor?"
2) Is Timline_39 a hoax? (John caught colds alot.)
3) What are the members of the original John Titor posts doing TODAY? (Excellent Question)
Like I said most of you original people are hear or reading this!
4) What you experts think about Titor's posts about the first week of the 1970? (Was there a mission
he did not disscus?)
5) Most dangerous question on this form: (describe Titor's first misson to MY first letter.)
Lets say do a mission that you know the pass or failure rate <<< My opinoin! Whats yours experts?

6) Second dangerous question for the EXPERTS! Why would Pam log in to take a look on a certain date?

I await the EXPERTS!

1)they want people to die
2) i find him to be legit
3)i wouldnt know, apparently im not one of them
4) i very much think so, in fact i think the ibm story, was a small part of the mission
5) question confuses me honestly
6)no response for that either, unless she knew what was about to happen

Liberty

6)no response for that either, unless she knew what was about to happen
Bingo!

I want Ren to tell us some real good intertaining stories like what happens between 1 Dec 11- 22 March 12! Hehehehe! Maybe Ren could tell us about Fort UF!

DarbyII

So please - enlighten us with how you plan to survive the initial nuclear release going on all around you and then should you miraculously manage to survive what your long term plan is for sustaining yourself for several years underground while the landscape cools off.

Take a look at Fukushima and the radioactive rice. Radiation goes down a lot once you leave the immediate area. For example, there is a 12 mile mandatory evacuation zone. Plan is to be in a thinly populated region. There are no targets near me.

"Take a look at Fukushima "? That's a thermal reactor (U-238) melt-down. The nuclear energy release from Fukushima was equivalent to a nuke "fizzling". It isn't even in the same Zip Code of a nuclear detonation. None of the radioactive elements released by Fukushima are the major decay elements released by a fission nuke. And it doesn't matter whether the device is an atomic bomb or a hydrogen bomb, both are initiated by an atomic (fission) bomb.

Indeed, "radiation goes down a lot". The quicker an element loses its radioactivity (alpha and beta decay plus gamma ray emissions) the shorter its half-life. The shorter its half-life the more radioactive it is while it is decaying. "Once you leave the area"? In Titor's war where do you think you're going to go and how are you going to get there? Your farm is surrounded by three high priority target cities and each will receive multiple strikes totalling at least one megaton each (he said every major city was destroyed). You've planned for the wrong emergency.

Ren

Bingo!

I want Ren to tell us some real good intertaining stories like what happens between 1 Dec 11- 22 March 12! Hehehehe! Maybe Ren could tell us about Fort UF!

We have very little time left.
Everybody is drafted into the U.S. military and all new "cities" have the word Fort in front of it.

DarbyII

John Titor said that people needed to know where food was grown. Think of japan. Radiation only affects certain parts of the country, not all regions.

Think of Japan? Think of Japan in the sense of the reactor meltdown or at the end of WWII when it was hit with two tactical nuclear devices (15kt and 20kt)?

Titor said that every major city on planet Earth was destroyed to the extent that half of homo sapiens became extinct (3,000,000,000 people dead). How does that equate with two tactical nukes or one reactor complex melting down? It doesn't. As I said previously, a reactor meltdown does not involve all of the decay products of a nuclear bomb; nor does it involve the EMP pulse, prompt neutron emissions, gamma ray emissions, the 30 million degree temperatures of a nuke or a mushroom cloud. The meltdown of a reactor is the equivalent of a nuclear bomb "fizzler" - a failure to attain prompt criticality. For a 1 megaton device you'll have less than a 50% chance of survival up to 200 miles from ground zero. You're within three such ground zeros. That means about a 12.5% chance of survival. Because you're in the middle of the three cities it also means that only if the prevailing winds are blowing north you will not have at least one of the fallout clouds going over your farm.

It's time for you to start thinking for yourself rather than parroting on the Internet what your dad has told you. He's a banker. Not a bad gig but not enough, on its face, to give you sufficient information to fathom the implications of the above scenario. Think this one through, Kid.