Titor's Book is different than his Internet Posts

shakes

Has it been posted before that the book John Titor - A Time Travelers Tale is different than John's actual internet posts.

I was comparing just the first few pages this afternoon and found some big differences. Especially relating to the Questions being asked John Titor. This caused some of the Answers that John gave to be different.

For instance in the book on page five (5):
--------------------
Q: Does anything on this world line get to you?
If you mean mentally, there are many things that bother me here but being with my parents right now is important to me. Physically, the only thing really wrong is the number of colds I get.
---------------------
From the online posts the same Question and Answer is a follows:
---------------------
Are you drawn back to your world line of origin for any reason? Is instability a problem for you?
I'm not sure what you mean by stable. If you mean mentally, there are many things that bother me here but being with my parents right now is important to me. Physically, the only thing really wrong is the number of colds I get.
---------------------

What I have noticed is that many of the questions posted in the book are different than the question that were posted online. Did the John Titor Foundation intentionally change some of the question to avoid "Copy Right Infringement"?

Maybe this has already been discussed at length. If so, I apologize. Maybe I am late to the game when it comes to noticing these differences.

It seems that there are many different words used/exchanged in the book version of John's words vs. the internet version.

Last edited:

outspoken

it's very possible. But it wouldnt make sense to use his name if they were trying to do that.

shakes

I was hoping that someone else might have a Titor Book to check to see if their book is the same as mine.

I was thinking about a website that the John Titor Foundation put up several years back.

177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation

The premise is that there are different John's who have visited our time line with different divergences. So, does this mean that there could be differences in some of the information that John left behind? For instance, could time line differences mean that there are differences between the book and online posts?

I am probably out of my mind. This has probably already been discussed before.

Last edited:

shakes

As I review the book (at a glance), it appears that 60% to 80% of the questions asked John are different in some manner. Some of the questions seem to have just one (1) or two (2) words changed, other questions are 90% different in the words used (intent same). So far I am discovering that about 97% of John's posts seem to be the same (book vs. online posts). The difference in John's statements are mostly missing - beginning or ending sentences in a statement. Sometimes word choices are different in the body of one of Johns statements.

Currently my observation is this:
The questions (put to John) that seem to be exactly the same (book vs. online posts) tend to be technical in nature. While it appears that the questions that are subjective and asking personal questions to John differ most.

Last edited:

Samstwitch

Many of the online questions were summarized for the book as the original versions were choppy, broken up, lengthy, or something along those lines. It is not unusual for a condensed version of the questions to be used in a published book. The answers were original, however.

"could time line differences mean that there are differences between the book and online posts?" I wouldn't think so. The message in the video was from both Johns, and both Johns posted online as explained in the video. The differences in the questions is as I explained above.

Last edited:

PamelaM

I will tell you this with complete certainty....yes there is more than one version of the John titer

Book in this worldline. There is also more than one version of audio recording of art bells reading
Of the faxes on the air. I have personally listened to both versions as did Darby but I am not sure if
He will admit it at this time. That is all I can say about it also.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Last I saw of Darby on the institute, he was actively dispelling anything of John Titor.

PamelaM

I believe the individual questions asked John in the forums were changed because of copyright law.which is very unfortunate because it sometimes didn't match what was actually asked him.
I hated that they did that for the book.

TimeNot_0

What Titor did or did not say still only makes a difference if there is a total ignore of the concepts he stated.

Now how about safety and really what they say in the physics world concering CERN:

The safety of the LHC | CERN press office

Oh, just to get your juices flowing I suppose.

Otherwise, to me, I have other things to think about and do and those set in mind may soon find out that like anything, a great deal more of investigations have to be done concerning the world, whether Russia is getting ready for WWIII and if China means to make war over some islands by Japan and whether Kim Jong Il whatever or his name is really crazier than his father and if more a-holes exist in the world than previously thought!

Okay I go back to other things while I ponder if I said anything or not.

The posts were even edited a little during the time Titor was here, so I think you had to be there to see it, and as for hating, well I leave that up to someone else and try meditation instead.

Of course I can just say that living for quite a while in this world, and you can perhaps start to see trends of what may and I stresss - may - happen in the future or somewhat close to it.

Just don't think for a moment that it can not happen like apparently some people begin to think, and well okay they do it to avoid such a terrible future, but in the end is the entire world convinced to even listen to them in the first place. (Bad things won't happen if you think bad things will not happen, because you set your mind to solve the problem so if something bad does happen it won't be as bad ------ really? geeze, golly gee whiz!) Well, it has been going on for years and years and even before that, so Hello, and now I must say - once again - Goodbye.

shakes

I will tell you this with complete certainty....yes there is more than one version of the John titer

Book in this worldline. There is also more than one version of audio recording of art bells reading
Of the faxes on the air. I have personally listened to both versions as did Darby but I am not sure if
He will admit it at this time. That is all I can say about it also.

Hi Pamela, Thanks for responding to my post.

I really liked the song you posted on songify: Smule

You are pretty cool!