Titor's Secret Song

JTFriend

I used to believe John's story. But I don't anymore. But don't let me spoil it for you. This reminds me of when I was a kid on Christmas eve. I got up in the middle of the night and seen my dad getting presents out of the car. That was the end of my belief in Santa Claus.
What is the basis for your disbelief? Do you not have an internal sense of whether something is true?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My disbelief comes from real facts about the laser picture. The picture as depicted is not possible in our universe. John Titor states his time machine only produces 2 gees of gravity. Yet the gravitational force necessary to bend the light beam as depicted calculates out to around 1500 gees. The man holding the laser would be crushed into a puddle of mush with that much gravity. Then there is also the obvious lack of any other visual distortion in the picture. Why does everything else in the picture look normal? None of the light reflected back to the camera from other items in the car is distorted at all. These are real facts. And they don't add up. Gravity is not selective in our universe. It permeates everything and acts on everything. The picture is faked. John Titor presented it as real. The only thing real about the picture is that it is a lie.

Ren

I began listening to the B-52s in the early 80s, like '81. I assume John heard about them from his parents who are my age.

Don't assume anything. People on this site make stuff up.
John's parents are about my age, born sometime in the 1970s. They grew up with MTV and would have had an effect on John the same as my parents did with their love of the Beatles.

We discovered that none of John's dates are correct including the date of his birth. It's all made up. But John and the events yet to happen are real. His birthday was in 1998, the year Time_Travel_0 sent faxes to Art Bell. He made that date up. He made up all the facts of his life because he can't be found. Come on. Get it? People tracked down the Habers, they could track him down if they had factual information about his personal life.

Samstwitch

John used an anagram for his name so that he could not be traced. I did extensive research on who John might actually be, and I may have pinpointed his true person. If my findings turned out to be accurate, John was very truthful with us, but with a few unexpected twists. (This is the first time that I have ever mentioned this on a forum.) But I will never try to prove my findings correct or reveal that information to anyone, because if it turns out to be correct then John's life would be in danger, because many Titor Piranhas are crazy! This is research that I did several years ago. I did not find anything that disputed the dates that John gave for his birth year 1998.

JTFriend

I will read the known planets for January 1998 exactly as they are written providing links from Barbara's website to back my assertions. Vedic astrology is an *agreed upon* language that has at least a 4,000 year history. It is a true, accurate language and it *does* accurately describe people and 3 dimensional "reality".

I will speculate as to what his inner planets are (Sun through Mars) based on his story. However, a lot of his story is right there in the Saturnian and transaturnian (outer) planets! Even if I only write about his damn *nodes* the south node alone confirms. Yes people accept it, John is a real person.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Is there still an online test somewhere to check if you know the song? I remember seeing such a thing several years ago.

You could type a song name then hit Submit, the site would tell you if you are the real Titor. Do you guys remember this?

Hi, I'm from Argentina, so english is not my first language. Firs of all, I apologize if I offend any of you, if I do, its because of the short vocabulary I have. I repeat words many times. Its just a wild guess, but could the secret song be 1954 "Mr. Sandman" by The Chordettes? The song itself must not necessarily speak about the future or related, it could be just a song he enjoyed. Right?

Passwords usually lack sense because they don't need one. I cannot understand some of your comments because of my lack of vocabulary, for example, the ones that talk about how the time machine works. Thanks for reading. I believe John Titor's story, but, like I read earlier, I think he lied too about his personal info.

sevensixtwo

My disbelief comes from real facts about the laser picture.

If he dropped some misinformation in the with the good information that could have served as a hedge against divergence. If he just came in and said, "The stock market will do X tomorrow, here's the schematic for my machine," that would have created a ridiculous divergence. "Here's some bullshit, but maybe don't eat so much meat," seems like a more calculated approach.