Titor's Secret Song

Truth_of_The_Youth

I used to believe John's story. But I don't anymore. But don't let me spoil it for you. This reminds me of when I was a kid on Christmas eve. I got up in the middle of the night and seen my dad getting presents out of the car. That was the end of my belief in Santa Claus.

terrible analogy einstein

tomrat

Hi people, i have been around a couple of weeks reading a whole lot of the Titor threads...thanks for that

Ren

I know. I fear for the future.

My response can be found in the lyrics of this Ozzy song.

tomrat

well this is my contribution to this thread and not my favorite song...so if its off topic it would be nice if you guide me to where i can delete it...thanks:)

sevensixtwo

AmhXMyZ.png

PamelaM

That picture is kind of funny.
I have to say I dont know why people even talk about the secret song. It was a secret between John and I.
I never thought it would be so blown out of proportion. Thats my fault for even mentioning something about it online
that should have never even been mentioned. I see conversations about it EVERYWHERE.

People might as well stop guessing at it because you will never find out. It is a SECRET. I simply used it as a way to identify
the John I spoke to. There is a reason he told me to remember it. I was too open back then and shared a lot of things openly
and for that I do apologize I should have kept it to myself.

And if John is reading this. Im sorry John for mentioing it I never knew it would become this big thing. I have tried to explain over and over again that it was just between you and I and I should have kept it that way. Im truly sorry. But I still kept the name of the song to myself. Every little thing about you eventually gets blown out of proportion. Im older and wiser now but unfortunately cannot change the past like you can.