Titor's Secret Song

outspoken

John titor is becoming like a cult, like the heavens gate cult. Oh no the secret song that must mean wwiii is about to happen! If i was john titor i wouldnt trust anyone but Art Bell. Titor said he liked paranormal stuff so in the future he would probably know if Art Bell was still alive. Whats the point of giving a "secret song" to someone who might not be alive when Titor returns???

AETERNAM REX

John titor is becoming like a cult, like the heavens gate cult. Oh no the secret song that must mean wwiii is about to happen!

'John' is more than one person, and not the only travelers. And whoever Titor was/is, was trying to tell me something within those posts.

Everyone is avoiding beef, waiting and watching to see General Electric develop a time machine, trying to figure out potential future computer programming issues, waiting for WW3, and waiting for a NWO sea monster to chip everyone.

I cannot help but to laugh sometimes, as it all means something different than what it appears on the surface.

Go enjoy a steak, people.

If i was john titor i wouldnt trust anyone but Art Bell.

If I were Titor, I wouldn't trust much of anything.

Ren

If I was a time traveler, I would go back and tell people to read the books of Ralph Ellis about the historicity of the Bible. Current Christian thinking is wrong.