to See the ghosts easily

Lumbergooz

I came across a group sharing ghost-spirit-& metaphysics. A well established member posted a long discussion on a way to push the (Jinn) to show themselves, regardless if you were religous or not, having faith or not. He described it as a totally mechanical process. It depends on a book of knowledge called (the Science of SHIMEA)...He explains that every part of an animal, tree, human, or stone, has a specific spiritual effect on the surroundings..and by activating that effect, one can do wonders, like flying in the air, teleport, or walk on water....
He gave one example, and I am glad to share with you:
Mix equal parts of wolf fat+pigeon blood+sweet sedge cane.
once you burn the mix in fire, and as the smoke ascends, all the Jinn in the place will be visible...

Itheblaze

Or just wait till you die, be in spirit/ghost, and see all the many body-less spirits like yourself. Then you'll have to perform some ritual so the living can see/hear you.

Lumbergooz

Or just wait till you die, be in spirit/ghost, and see all the many body-less spirits like yourself. Then you'll have to perform some ritual so the living can see/hear you.
...I do not understand ur post? Plz elaborate? Are u hinting 2 something?

TimeFlipper

I came across a group sharing ghost-spirit-& metaphysics. A well established member posted a long discussion on a way to push the (Jinn) to show themselves, regardless if you were religous or not, having faith or not. He described it as a totally mechanical process. It depends on a book of knowledge called (the Science of SHIMEA)...He explains that every part of an animal, tree, human, or stone, has a specific spiritual effect on the surroundings..and by activating that effect, one can do wonders, like flying in the air, teleport, or walk on water....
once you burn the mix in fire, and as the smoke ascends, all the Jinn in the place will be visible...
I have the Wolf Fat and the Pigeon Blood, but can you help me with the Sweet Sedge Cane please??..Im not sure if its brown or white sugar :D

Lumbergooz

@TF: I will find out this one for you soon..plz be informed that once u see them..they will know that u can see them. This will give u a chance to speak to them, ask questions, & most importantly, cut a deal..But u also must be able 2 tolerate their looks, which is usually half human/half animal, with alot of horns or saber teeth...I heard of one person who developed a shake in his body out of fear...the brave gets it all..

Lumbergooz

I have the Wolf Fat and the Pigeon Blood, but can you help me with the Sweet Sedge Cane please??..Im not sure if its brown or white sugar :D
here it is
the name is :
Acorus calamus

this website speaks about it
Acorus calamus, Sweet Flag - Seeds - plants - dried herbs

acorus_calamus.jpg

Lumbergooz

forgot to mention that this plant is used by priests in the practice of the Holy Myron in the Coptic Church, which is a variant of the Christian faith.