to See the ghosts easily

TimeFlipper

I came across a group sharing ghost-spirit-& metaphysics. A well established member posted a long discussion on a way to push the (Jinn) to show themselves, regardless if you were religous or not, having faith or not. He described it as a totally mechanical process. It depends on a book of knowledge called (the Science of SHIMEA)...He explains that every part of an animal, tree, human, or stone, has a specific spiritual effect on the surroundings..and by activating that effect, one can do wonders, like flying in the air, teleport, or walk on water....
He gave one example, and I am glad to share with you:
Mix equal parts of wolf fat+pigeon blood+sweet sedge cane.
once you burn the mix in fire, and as the smoke ascends, all the Jinn in the place will be visible...
I have the Wolf Fat and the Pigeon Blood, but can you help me with the Sweet Sedge Cane please??..Im not sure if its brown or white sugar :D
here it is
the name is :
Acorus calamus

this website speaks about it
Acorus calamus, Sweet Flag - Seeds - plants - dried herbs

acorus_calamus.jpg
thanks mate (y) Its a very phallic looking, dont you think :eek: :D

Lumbergooz

I have the Wolf Fat and the Pigeon Blood, but can you help me with the Sweet Sedge Cane please??..Im not sure if its brown or white sugar :D
here it is
the name is :
Acorus calamus

this website speaks about it
Acorus calamus, Sweet Flag - Seeds - plants - dried herbs

acorus_calamus.jpg
thanks mate (y) Its a very phallic looking, dont you think :eek: :D
This is sort of wild plant I have seen alot but don't recall where...try join wild plantation furum near to u..they might help u find it near a river or so..good luck

Harte

If you're gonna summon the Djinn, first make sure you have a bottle of tonic and some ice.

Harte