To the People and Community of Paranormalis

jwill27

A little introduction here from jwill27. I would like to say that I have been reading Paranormalis for some time and came to the decision to join the website because it offers such great people behind this website and see that Numenorean7 and Samstwich have been doing a great job in keeping this website a place for people who follow, believe and express their opinions in light of supporting the first amendment which is free of speech, without being badgered or bullied about it. This is one of the major reasons why I decided to join this forum and knowing that the community within this website are polite and intelligent and understanding, I would be respected for expressing my thoughts and Ideas.

This is the first forum that I have joined, and probably will be the last one that I join. I came here to get more insight and ideas behind two things, one of them being about the Time Traveler, John Titor and the other, for the idea of Time Travel. Paranormalis definitely lives up to it's name when it comes to the Paranormal world, and understanding more as more people openly talk and discuss their opinions and ideas behind these mysterious activities.I look forward to getting to meet all of you as I continue to post and chat with you sometime.

A little more about me: I am 24 years old and I live in the Evergreen State, Washington. I was born with normal hearing until I was five years old and lost 70 percent of my hearing, in which Doctors said that they could not find any cause and to this day still do not know. I wore a hearing aid for 10 years up until my last year in Middle School when I lived in Nebraska. That year is when I lost all of my hearing. I wear something called a Cochlear Implant which helps me hear, it is much like a hearing aid but very different in terms in what it does and how much better it works. I have lived in three states in my life: Washington, Nebraska and Utah. I love sports, primarily football and college football. I love talking Politics and other things that I cannot feel I can talk about with other people without being judged on it (Time Travel, John Titor, Nostradamus, Prophecies and such)

I hope you all are having a great day, thank you for reading.

God is love.

-J.

BlastTyrant

Welcome to the site! there is no shortage of Time Travel talk here! Jump right in the water is fine!

TnWatchdog

Hey J...with Paranormalis you don't need another place to hang out as this is where the action is. We all will be looking forward to your comments as we pop in at various times. See you around and again...welcome!

Samstwitch

Hi J, Welcome! It's very nice to meet you and thanks for the positive feedback on Paranormalis! I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have. :)

~Sam~

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis, jwill27. It's great to know that you decided to get involved in the community and leave your mark. :)

I appreciate the positive feedback. I've put a great deal of efforts and time over the last 3 years in order to bring Paranormalis to its current state. Sam and I are making sure the forum is active and happy for everyone interested to share, discuss and debate any possible topics.

I'm glad you stepped in, you are most welcome! :) I look forward at reading your content and discussing with you.

Take care and see you on the board!!

--Numenorean7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hello there and welcome home glad to see you made it , kick your shoes, off set a spell, grab a cold beer and chew the fat.. see ya on the play ground