AnthonyGiarrusso

If you could somehow get tomorrow's news today what would you do with that information? What if you woke up and always knew the future of tomorrow, but NEVER knew two days or more in the future, but ONLY ONE? What if you and a future diary that told you anything that would happen in the future and would change based on your involvement or somebody else's involvement? 🤔

Parazite1986

McDonald’s got hit by the tornado in Monett, MO. And the news predicted the Tornado heading straight for Chicago

Last edited:

8thsinner

Over 50% of the news these days is fake so it's probably not much good knowing what tomorrows lies are going to be.

A diary is interesting, but I'm not sure I can be bothered starting one so it probably wouldn't exist that way. Unless I was stuck in a loop...That would probably suck.

AnthonyGiarrusso

Maybe I would use it to help uninformed people get an interest in being informed. What if there was a war using only information, well a diary of future events could be changed based on if I wanted a specific outcome.

OakFieldAlienz444

not sure if anyone knows this but "Tomorrow's news today" is literally one of the current slogans
of Infowars.

there's also "beforeitsnews" which is in a perpetual state of "before"
locked in time forever. Lol. Hence the news on beforeitsnews NEVER happens. lol.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Definitely the lottery results for me too.

I guess it would be useful to know if a major disaster was to strike tomorrow, to have a 24-hour headstart, move to a safe place, and such. But that doesn't happen that often, so I'd go with the lottery numbers!