Top secret cover up of Apollo 18 and more!!!

After watching Apollo 18 a new release that has came out which was very thought provoking. Likely was similar to what really happened. after the movie i thought i would do a little research on my own. There is good bit mentioned about project blue book, the majectic 12 and why JKF was really assasinated along with Marilyn Monroe. Just goes to show you the lengths our government will go to hide the truth that we are not alone. Also apollo 18 was a suicide mission that never happened and they lied about the astronauts death concerning this mission. They never had any intention of bringing them home just the footage they could get. But the soviets were not so willing to be persuaded to not speak about the incident. JFK's only downfall was the imformation that cia operatives wouldn't allow him to be privy to And his quest for answers
I found this site very interesting in my search. http://lunatruth.com/ also enjoy this video as well concerning the mission
as well as other documents along with what was called the majestic 12.

http://majesticdocuments.com/witnesses.firsthand.php this is about area 51 and the cover up that happened there. There is a ton of information here of our government and the things they try to hide so well. Not fooling many only if you walk around with your eyes closed. I hope future events play out to expose our government and secret government for what it really is. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The movie aside, what do you think they may have to hide? That they found life on the Moon?

I'd be amazed if the boys from one part of the government could find anything that another branch of government was "hiding". Lots of gov. agencies don't play well with each other and hate sharing "secrets".

Your exactly right they thrive on keep secrets from us and things we need to know. That is why they have underground bunkers in the event of a nuclear threat for just the government officials and leave us to die. That came from source in the military that privy to this information.

:)Well "hi".Didn't know where you were off to. Glad you're back, if you ever left. Anyway, working for the goov. doesn't mean I hae access to lots of stuff and if someone sees you someplace where you have no bsiness being, you are not only in troublle, fired, and can be prosecuted.Real "healthy work setting".

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Apollo 17 - Proof it was Kubricked

by Ted Twietmeyer

For completed data link and pictures use: Jay Weidner

Please read all of the text before reviewing the photos. This text provides additional information that you probably will not otherwise notice when reviewing the photos. If there is material that others have also discovered, so be it. My research was done using a white room approach. Unless stated otherwise, all ideas, discoveries and facts presented are my own work. It would be appreciated if my inbox is not stuffed with “I found it or so-and-so found it first” nonsense. I will respond to all sensible emails.

I need to admit here that my goal in reviewing Moon walk and rover photos from Apollo 17 was to find possible artifacts. When I found one particular image after many hours of reviewing photos, my research work came to a complete stop.

After reviewing hundreds of Apollo 17 images, I found conclusive proof a stage was definitely used for most, if not all of the Moon surface photos. The entire world has been “Kubricked” for decades. Others in recent years found through image processing that the black sky in Moon walk images is actually a painted backdrop. We shall see that image processing is not even needed to see this.

Over and over in photos taken on the surface of the Moon I continued to find the same irregularities. Keep in mind all these photos were supposedly taken by astronauts who trained and practiced for weeks (their own words) to use a high quality Hasselblad camera.

This camera is completely manual, and requires the astronaut to set the distance to the lens (in feet) before taking each picture. This means the focus of the camera inherently has a limited depth of focus, controlled by the setting in feet. With this is mind, consider the following characteristics this camera will have:

Rocks and objects on the Moon's surface within yards of the rover will be in focus, only if that is what the camera is set for.
Distant objects like a mountain ridges will be in focus, if that is what the camera is set for (such as infinity.)
It is not possible to obtain razor sharp mountain peaks in the distance and sharp focus on rocks only a few yards from the rover at the same time.

And yet, there are more than 100 images that accomplish the impossible with rocks and objects in focus up close, while distant mountain ridges miles away are also razor sharp focus. Forget about the old argument about “stars are not being visible means it's faked.” This argument is invalid because the F-stop setting (iris) had to be set for extremely bright sunlight. Sunlight on the Moon is full brightness like that of outer space and can easily wash out a photo. Starlight is many magnitudes dimmer than sunlight and it makes complete sense stars cannot be seen.

Another question arises are the distant peaks and ridges REALLY that far away? Highly skilled matte painters for Hollywood films have long known how to fool the eye with fake distance, decades before the first Apollo flights were every launched. Old Star Trek TV series and others used this trick all the time to create scenes that could not be filmed in the real world. Matte paintings were often combined with Chroma-key to superimpose backgrounds on small objects.

Chroma-key was commonly used in TV studios to make weather forecasters appear in front of a large map of the country. Any blue color was substituted electronically (or “keyed”) with another image from a different camera or video source. It was long known in the TV news industry that no weatherman or some news reporters should ever wear blue. Today, Chroma-blue has been replaced by green.

I mention all this because in the staged Apollo 17 (and likely other Apollo missions) Chroma-key was not used that we can tell. Keep in mind that in the late 60's and early 70's, Chroma-key was far from perfect.

Older readers may remember early weatherman having parts of their bodies disappear and re-appear in while doing the weather.

I was involved with commercial broadcasting at that time, and Chroma-key was more like a balancing act. When a studio video board operator used Chroma-key, he worked a joystick which was moved around slightly in an attempt to balance the superimposed effect. That was state-of-art 40 years ago at the same time Kubrick did the Apollo work.

If any part of a astronaut disappeared on live video because of a Chroma-key problem, that would have been the end game for NASA. Kubrick wisely crafted his production without using unreliable electronic effects. But to do so requires that everything is constructed life-size, or as big as it can be when crammed into a secret, closed stage housed inside a building.

In reviewing hundreds of Apollo 17 images, I noticed that the same distant mountain peaks appeared in the distance over and over with razor sharpness. Yet at the same time objects on the ground were also quite sharp. The best camera you can buy today cannot do that - almost 40 years later.

What would be most telling of being Kubricked, is to see some part of a studio lighting instrument in a photo. There is a film clip on youtube that shows this in as a rehearsal to make the “One Small Step for Man.” But someone at one time claimed this was shot for a commercial. When I challenged that and asked what commercial, no one came forward to state what company commissioned such a re-enactment.

IMAGE HANDLING Below are a few images of interest I found from Apollo 17. These photos were taken straight from NASA computers, with just one exception - a photo of astronaut gloves in a museum. No image processing has been done to these images unless noted for each one.

Most images were available as low res and high res formats. I show the source image NASA ID number and whether it was in low res or high res. Enlargement are taken from a small clip from a hi-res image of the very same scene to help reduce document size. No sharpening, contrast or color changes, etc... are used since these may introduce unwanted artifacts.

The first group of images shows polygon-shaped craters. What makes these unusual is that scientifically conducted, high speed projectile impact tests of various types and sizes were performed in laboratories to simulate meteor impacts. Results of these tests have shown that impact craters are always round.

Magtron

like what was said in the x-files"Mulder: They're here, aren't they.
Deep Throat: Mr. Mulder, they've been here for a long long time."

we send those men up into space to unlock the doors of the universe and we don't even know what's behind them.