Topic: Everything connected

TimeTravellerOEN

I will chat for a bit about certain things I have experience and what I have endured.

The topics I have knowledge on are...
God
Bible
UFO
Aliens
Werewolves
Vampires
Witches
Demons
Devil
Sea Creatures
Cryptzoology(Big Foot,Shadow people, Monsters etc)
The Matrix
Time Travel
Secrets

Feel free to ask questions or share your experiences and we can go from here.

Secretman3811

I will chat for a bit about certain things I have experience and what I have endured.

God
Bible
UFO
Aliens
Werewolves
Vampires
Witches
Demons
Devil
Sea Creatures
The Matrix
Time Travel
Secrets

are you a time traveler if so tell us? also tell me what is my future hold in lifetimes. write back

TimeTravellerOEN

God
Bible
UFO
Aliens
Werewolves
Vampires
Witches
Demons
Devil
Sea Creatures
The Matrix
Time Travel
Secrets

are you a time traveler if so tell us? also tell me what is my future hold in lifetimes. write
back

Yes, each has his/her own destiny. Do not worry about the future, just prepare for it as all your lives are the like dew on the grass in the morning fog. Will the dew drip? You do not know what you will do tomorrow so live for today. Have faith in God and his Christ and give thanks for each day given to you as a gift. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. Obey God's Will.

Mayhem

Zenith
I have a question.

Why have we a veil over our many lives to stop us remembering our knowledge gained.?

Dont try and patronise, a honest answer. If you may.

TimeTravellerOEN

I have a question.

Why have we a veil over our many lives to stop us remembering our knowledge gained.?

Dont try and patronise, a honest answer. If you may.
(No need to write this part)
There are forces of the darkness, and forces of the light. Seek the Holy Spirit and you will have the light of the world, the spirit of truth.

Mayhem

Zenith
You will do well my friend if you alter your way of seeing others and having some compassion.

Many cannot see, have a perception so you can move to the masses without conflict of the emotions.

Secretman3811

God
Bible
UFO
Aliens
Werewolves
Vampires
Witches
Demons
Devil
Sea Creatures
The Matrix
Time Travel
Secrets

are you a time traveler if so tell us? also tell me what is my future hold in lifetimes. write
back

Yes, each has his/her own destiny. Do not worry about the future, just prepare for it as all your lives are the like dew on the grass in the morning fog. Will the dew drip? You do not know what you will do tomorrow so live for today. Have faith in God and his Christ and give thanks for each day given to you as a gift. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength. Obey God's Will.

told the truth here obey god will and speak the truth..anyway i have a different Psychic said that i will be taken by some kind of Gov fault or have a Nanobot install me if i do have Nanobot install me what can i do in the future time that Nanobot install me in the future.write back do you see this or some psychic lie

write back