Traveler Malaki's time travel methods!

tflofasho

And you want demons in your life in hopes they come and help take you back in time? Yeah right... these things prey on people's gullibility and vulnerability.

I think people need to come start waking up to this reality and snap out of this crap kind of thinking...

Its' really sad seeing how people are completely vulnerable on here for something that could potentially not even be completely there at all. It's sad to come see this...

Angelhoney

And you want demons in your life in hopes they come and help take you back in time? Yeah right... these things prey on people's gullibility and vulnerability.

I think people need to come start waking up to this reality and snap out of this crap kind of thinking...

Its' really sad seeing how people are completely vulnerable on here for something that could potentially not even be completely there at all. It's sad to come see this...
Maybe we can invite the good spirits only.
If time travel doesn't exist, then there is a huge possiblity that demons don't exist either.
I will use protection and be cautious, I need to travel back and maybe the spirits are the answer.

tflofasho

There are no "good" spirits. That's how they come to you as. They're deceptive that way.

Believe me, I've learned and checked. That's why I quit going that direction.

mariya94

I got up to the vibrations part. This came from focus on displacing the body. Need a little more practice. This just goes to show that it is definitely possible.