Traveler Malaki's time travel methods!

Into the Mystic

Sorry to bring a - relatively - old thread up, but I'm going to attempt this method. Reading some of it does scare me slightly but I hope I can do it :)

My question (the only one for now) is: how much practice do people think it will take?

tflofasho

Probably a lot.

I'm personally still a huge fan of it in all honesty. I would like to come and create change in my reality personally; but I think it won't happen while I still keep holding bitter negative feelings I can't seem to get rid of or quit blaming others too.

I would like to manifest this year's ago; but I got caught in a crazy struggle because of how crazy life itself can get and be.

Heart broken mom

I have been talking to someone that's been doing and into AP and LD but she said you could not change things with them. I myself do not know but she did tell me my best shot was to visualize the change like an event cone she said you have to do the same as meditation but visualize the part of your life to change but not a drastic change just something before the event that you want to change (the event cone) she said it takes a lot of time as much time you can give it daily and she also said it was exhausting but if you really want to try to change the past that was the only way she knew and it wasn't a guarantee. You visualize it so much that what your seeing is what really happened and not that your wishing or dreaming it would happen. I'm going to try this I know its not a guarantee and it takes a lot of time but that's all I have is time. Unless someone makes a time machine or something to be able to go back in time this is what I've got to try.

Harte

Probably a lot.

I'm personally still a huge fan of it in all honesty. I would like to come and create change in my reality personally; but I think it won't happen while I still keep holding bitter negative feelings I can't seem to get rid of or quit blaming others too.
Yeah.
Fix that, and there will always be some other "reason" you can't do it.

Harte

Angelhoney

I have been talking to someone that's been doing and into AP and LD but she said you could not change things with them. I myself do not know but she did tell me my best shot was to visualize the change like an event cone she said you have to do the same as meditation but visualize the part of your life to change but not a drastic change just something before the event that you want to change (the event cone) she said it takes a lot of time as much time you can give it daily and she also said it was exhausting but if you really want to try to change the past that was the only way she knew and it wasn't a guarantee. You visualize it so much that what your seeing is what really happened and not that your wishing or dreaming it would happen. I'm going to try this I know its not a guarantee and it takes a lot of time but that's all I have is time. Unless someone makes a time machine or something to be able to go back in time this is what I've got to try.
It sounds like an intersting technique, who taught you the method?

Heart broken mom

Actually she is an Author and has written books on AP and many other I messaged her didn't know if she would respond but we've been going back and forth and I told her about my son and exactly what happened and that's when she was telling me about the event cone and that AP and LD would not work and then she told me about the event cone said was not guaranteed but that was the only thing she knew that could be a possibility.

FallNWolf

If you use this method, and say you go back in time 10 years. Will you be 10 years younger, or would you be your own age. And would there then be a 10 year younger version of yourself there ?
Pentacles.....that sound demoninish? Issit?

mariya94

If you use this method, and say you go back in time 10 years. Will you be 10 years younger, or would you be your own age. And would there then be a 10 year younger version of yourself there ?
Pentacles.....that sound demoninish? Issit?
I believe that you will be 10 years younger. That's because you will be in your own past body.

tflofasho

Mariya, just some advice, be careful when you use words; I believe, I think or I feel when giving an explanation. It makes people like me cringe when explaning science stuff to people or ideas. Just be careful with that. But I do like your good optimism tho.

Mayhem

Zenith
For those of you who are intersted! I dug up some of Traveler Malaki's time travel methods from his old threads. I'll post them here for any one who wants to try them.

1. "Time Travel Spell
    13 purple candles
    8 white candles
    1 black candle
    A pentacle, a large one
    Rosemary, clove, cinnamon incense

This can be done either indoors or outdoors, i would try a place with a lot of room to arrange the items in. First, place the pentacle on the ground, making it point north. Then, place the black candle at the top point of the pentacle, and place the Cinnamon incense above it. Once thats done, start on the right side-point on the pentacle, about 4 inches from it, place the white candles, arcing from the right side-point, and ending at the left side-point at about the same distance from the points and aligning. Then, do the same with the 13 purple candles, starting about an inch from the white candles. Then, on the left side-point, place the clove between the white candle and the left point, and at the right side-point, place the rosemary between the white candles and the right side-point. This is to symbolize a "time gate". Im sorry if i confused anyone during this, im not very good at writing or typing instructions.

Once you are done arranging all of the items, stand between the two bottom points of the pentacle, and visualize a large black hole about to suck you in, think and concentrate on the time and place you wish to travel to.

Then repeat this incantation...
    Chronos, I call upon you, i ask you to hear this prayer, this will of mine! Chronos, allow me to cross the barriers of this reality, this time into another that i seek! As i will this i ask of you to hear me, open the gates! Open the gates!

Once you are finished in the time you are in, repeat this incantation to get back
    Chronos, hear my will, i ask of you to send me back to my own time, hear me as i will this, open the gates, open the gates."

2. Intense meditation techinque for time travel!

"1. Decide: This may be the most important step of all of them, Deciding to time travel is not only saying "hey, today I think I will time travel. No, Deciding to time travel is saying you WILL time travel that day, it is believing you will accomplish it, having doubt I believe will cause it to fail. You must be absolutely sure you WILL travel into the future or the past. I only doubt after the event but when I am preparing I clear my mind of all the doubts associated with an innately insane Subject.

2. Pre-Prep: Make sure you will be alone and pick a time of day there is little noise. You should bring some form of food, After all you may end up in a desolate wasteland, if you don't know where you wish to arrive in time. And water, I seemed to have somehow overlooked this. Make sure the lights are dim and the temperature is a tepid comfortable setting, neither to cold nor to warm. Find a comfortable place, a bed or a chair. Turn out the lights and make sure cell phones, pagers, TV's and phone is unplugged or off, to avoid the distraction of sound. Place matches, and perhaps if you must a weapon in a bag and lay it near where you are laying.

3.Preperation: Lay down wear loose clothing, The less clothing the easier it is to relax. Place a hand on the objects you wish to take with you, grasping the objects slightly, Perhaps a forefinger or a thumb make sure this is a comfortable position. Or in your pockets if they are small enough or if you have anything.

4 The event:
    1. Don't bother closing your eyes yet, concentrate on relaxing your muscles, Muscles that are tuat require an expenditure of energy, We need your energy free for other exertions. You could go with meditative techniques, you know, breathing and starting with your toes, relaxing those and working your way up. Or whatever works for you.

2. Make sure you remember to breath as this fuels your body with much needed oxygen.

3. Once completely relaxed close your eyes, I find it is easier to go to the point where you realize you are about to fall asleep and try and hold on to that point, neither asleep or awake, this point is wonderful for self realization.

4. Now, Concentrate on the feel of the paper or items onder your fingertips, then the air from the conditionar if any, this create a sense of heightened awareness, keep doing this until you could feel eerything you are feeling at the same time, then concentrate on displacing your body from this time line, and to the place and date you wish to go to, generate a picture of it in your mind and think of the time and date of arrival. Keep the date, time, and place in your mind. In this I don't mean merely think about it, but try and displace your body, force your body to expend the energy without moving, Feel heat build up (This is possible I have seen monks do this.) Make the heat happen, continue this for 15-25 minutes, Once you cannot expend any more energy you should feel the sensation of a breeze. Soon you should feel sweat burning off.

5. once you feel either the sensation of a slight wind or a pushing or pulling sensation you need to force your body to vibrate. Tell your mind to generate further heat. I believe this brings the extra kick of energy expenditure the body needs, perhaps there is another method for this. But your body should vibrate, clench all your muscles as tight as you can squeeze your arms to your side and flex your fingers out to there tightest positions, Force it to happen. {note-concentration on displacing your body should generate the vibrations}

6. At this point the pulling sensation should start if it hasn't, Don't let this pass it is easy to lose this, Grab onto it with your mind, concentrate on pushing towards the pull. Don't bother getting scared, if you fear you will fail. The pulling should become slightly uncomfortable this is the point of no return, this is where you must stop or continue on, to stop just abruptly relax, it should linger a moment then pass. if you follow it, there should be darkness and no sound for a moment, you could open you eyes but you would see nothing, The wind will increase now and you will encounter force pressing against you, this part is slightly painful. You should feel yourself being pulled through it, like as I have describes a mesh screen. Then after that passes you should feel the sensation of movement quicken then slow, this may have something to do with the distance into the future or past you go I am not sure. After this you should lose concenciousness, and awake at your destination, I have yet to perfect a way for me to arrive awake. "

I think ill take my chances without a weapon onboard:)

More fun that way, wouldnt want to be putting the Karma in any more jeopardy.

Here's mine similar to Chronos

"I call upon the power of time take me from here to there from a world of time, transport
me from here to the place inside my mind"

Last edited: