Tron1's Theory of John Titor

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Tron1

I created this thread because I would like to know why you believe Titor's last name is Hather.
You don't mean Haber, do you? I personally do not believe Haber is/was/will be Titor. He very well could have just been trying to cash in on the Titor name.

Please share your thoughtson Titor.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm curious to know more as well. :)

dh1

idk why people have such issues in believing possible time travelers. They're just people like us. I think we freak them out intensely. If they publicly announced with proof their future is totally gone. Seems simple to me. Not to mention probably everyone in the future would be then dead. Time travel given to average people causes serious death.

dh1

Anyways what does an average person have that any time traveler wants?...Absolutely nothing.

Tron1

There is something very wrong with this story there is such thing as time travel but a friend is in agreement with me that john titor is john hather and there is a listing for hather's in florida. which is very true but there is something going on behind the scene's that made this guy think he is a john titor or some what. Google is a very useful tool. If anyone can help let me know trying to break this case open.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I couldn't find anything about this John Titor / Hather

All I found is this video:

Tron1

He says significance meaning there was never a john titor name every and it was a characteristic to be used online like a fake alias.like I am trying to tell you people can make stuff up like the names I created. To help you learn to open your mind up. The stories I told you are true. Atleast 80 % true. I have no idea where my friend Cody is which there is a cover up from here in jt's chat logs under alexander tt. He says you'll have my answer from a question that was said on there. that leads me to believe that there is something going on. May be not with my friend but people going missing. I am doubtful that anyone can find any of this info. But I have questions from Cody that were answered in 2004 all of them were right. I will post them.

Tron1

This is what I was talking about how I was supposed to tell you. I told you I believe in time travel and travelers but I don't believe JT's story. This is one of the reason's why.

Re: Time Travel questions!!!!from cody crow answered (2) People
Barry Doherty

heres a guy that we cannot find any where he used the hdr unit and disappeared help us please rick this is one of the reasons why i need you... thanks
barry doherty (to help that is of course)
--
Subject: Fwd: Re: Time Travel questions!!!!from cody crow answered

---

Subject: Fwd: Re: Time Travel questions!!!!
To:

Cody Crow <[email protected]> wrote: From: "Cody Crow" <[email protected]>
To: "Barry Doherty" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Time Travel questions!!!!
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:52:55 -0600

Hey sorry I've been busy here's your answers.
1.) What was your first experience time travelling with the hdr unit? I traveled to the past, it was unbelieveable.
2.) Why did you time travel for so long (6 months per time)? Needed a vacation
3.) Where did you go on your first trip with the hdr? to the 1800's
4.) Why are you so interested in time travel as much as i am too? I love world history.
5.) Who becomes the next president of the united stated kerry or bush? Bush, but I heard a band of time travelers want to stop that from happening by rigging the election again like Bush did.
6.) How many times have you actually time traveled? lost count
7.) Where have you gone?(name all the places) 1800's,1700's 1600's 2,000 BC 10 A.D. 2,040,2,500, 3,000
8.) What was your best experience with the hdr? When I upgraded it
download

9.) People want to know if the Boston Red Sox will ever win the world series care to elaborate on that, actually yes they will, pretty soon
10.) Is there really time at all or is it artificial? Artificial, but we look at it as time, to better understand time and the HDR see the movie, (what the bleep do we know).

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There is something very wrong with this story there is such thing as time travel but a friend is in agreement with me that john titor is john hather and there is a listing for hather's in florida. which is very true but there is something going on behind the scene's that made this guy think he is a john titor or some what. Google is a very useful tool. If anyone can help let me know trying to break this case open.

Hather - where did you come up with that name? Are you sure you don't mean Larry Haber? A lawyer that was involved with him?