Tron1's Theory of John Titor

Tron1

yeah real origional whered did you get that idea. from someone? perhaps maybe a friend? that is also disabled?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
yeah real origional whered did you get that idea. from someone? perhaps maybe a friend? that is also disabled?

I was being sincere. You said the following:

My arm is not getting any better was in an accident in 2012. got knots in my muscles and chipped bones may require surgery. Perhaps a replacement rod in my arm that would not let me bowl again. i have tried bowling it hurts too much to bowl.

I felt sorry for you. Setting all nonsense aside, I am not going to make fun of an injury or disability. You misunderstood.

Tron1

im not disabled just never really got a chance in life. Susposed to be a super athlete in four sports. never went far because i couldnt there are set backs.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
im not disabled just never really got a chance in life. Susposed to be a super athlete in four sports. never went far because i couldnt there are set backs.

Life isn't about your career, how much money you make, or how famous you are. Life is about what type of person you are and what kind of impression you leave on people so they remember you and pass your memory on. Finding happiness is definitely a struggle. It can take an entire lifetime to find that. I hope you find yours someday.