Trump Just Found The Leak!

dh1

how do you honor the constitution when the entire government has been infiltrated by satanic criminal organization? Answer: it's a slow process.

I wouldn't worry the war with the illuminati is overwith...Trump has been appointed by the alliance to buy time until the source triggers the event, then the massive police action worldwide will be triggered against the pedophile criminals.

It's over.

Both Soros and Hillary are dead, they're clones now. They're easy to make. Trump and Obama have worked together with Putin to defeat the cabal. Obama has done some horrible things as well, he was the president in which the alliance gained power to defeat the cabal, he deserves some credit for it.

Everyone is just treading water waiting for 'The Event' sun flash. Nobody knows when the source will trigger it but it's a window from 2012 to 2017. Lots of defections from the cabal to the alliance then back again to the cabal, why things seem so crazy nowadays.

The cabal controls the entire planet, when they destabilize would seem like the world is destablizing, it is thankgod.

Trump obviously made a deal with Goldman Sachs' to not tank the economy on his watch and in return he gave them cabinet positions, it's ok, his administration will never see a whole term let alone two terms. Trump's been briefed on the plan. Federal reserve just decided to not raise interest rates, was part of the deal, Goldman is on the board of trustees of the Fed.

Remember Trump himself said he didn't want to be president but would temporarily if he was needed. After 'The Event' new elections will be held, with heroes of the alliance stepping forward and running for president. Some of the heroes are Obama, Paul Ryan, Ron & Rand Paul, General Dunford, a lot more other generals, admirals and Trump.

The day will start with early morning mass arrests of government officials, private contactors, bankers, individuals after a pulse of energy from the sun. Same time very few people will dematerialize to a higher dimension, people from the hollow earth emerge to defeat the armies of darkness, economic crash, snowden revelations about crimes in space, banks, airports shut down for 3 days up to 2 weeks. Immediate disclosure and pre-recorded documentaries aired with full disclosure of free energy tech, who killed jfk, etc. Afterwards they reopen and people will have deposits of cash for the bank fraud committed for decades. Bank debt forgiven(again based on fraud). Nibiru in cloaked stationary stopped orbit will reveal itself. Some limited landings of aliens will occur to individuals on private land then report their experience to the media. Free energy technology advanced healing technology and food replicators will be introduced immediately to stop the suffering on the planet. People who have plans to help others will be funded.

Same journalists and media companies will be forced to comply to report these stories live. Then a truth and reconciliation South African type disclosure committe testimony of people in the Illuminati. Obama and others will testify. Prosecutions will occur but many will get amnesty for going state evidence and testifying. A LOT of them have been born into cabal families and were tortured, mind controlled to abuse children themselves. They won't be punished.

Then some technology to communicate with deceased relatives will be introduced to help those of grieving parents who've had their kid abducted and murdered by the cabal. They'll be able to talk to them in real time.

How to Prepare for The Event
The Removal of the Veil: How The Event Will Change Everything Immediately

6 months after this shocking event people collectively ask the aliens to land and we get mass landings. 2 years after that is the final end. People will need to evacuate Earth into orbiting spacecraft so the Earth can ascend and dematerialize. It returns shortly thereafter in a perfected state along with some pretty big surprises.

Only good things from now on.

Little secret: Trump owns an hdr.

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
I like how they can leak a story with variations...it makes sense in catching the leaker. Keep cleaning the swamp.
I've worked with corporations and have seen that when new management comes in...heads roll.
Democrats are pissed that a woman, even a crooked one, didn't become President. Their leading candidates now are repulsive. I feel the next female President could be Ivanka Trump unless we get hit by an asteroid or have a mega earthquake or volcanic eruption hit us first. Oh yeah, I almost forgot a solar killshot could do us in prior to the 2024 elections.

Does it really have to be any of that? Couldn't Trump just push that little red button and make the planet go poof?

@Classicalfan626 Fake News, that's where he is getting it. I have yet to see where Trump hates women, considering how many ex wives he has had, and the number of daughters he has. And they all have nothing but praise and adoration for him.

jcolanzi

I like how they can leak a story with variations...it makes sense in catching the leaker. Keep cleaning the swamp.
I've worked with corporations and have seen that when new management comes in...heads roll.
Democrats are pissed that a woman, even a crooked one, didn't become President. Their leading candidates now are repulsive. I feel the next female President could be Ivanka Trump unless we get hit by an asteroid or have a mega earthquake or volcanic eruption hit us first. Oh yeah, I almost forgot a solar killshot could do us in prior to the 2024 elections.

Does it really have to be any of that? Couldn't Trump just push that little red button and make the planet go poof?

I sleep little enough. Don't put that thought in my head.

Shady Tree

@Classicalfan626 Fake News, that's where he is getting it. I have yet to see where Trump hates women, considering how many ex wives he has had, and the number of daughters he has. And they all have nothing but praise and adoration for him.
Trump would never push the little red button, he is not that stupid lol. It made me sick before the election when they were battling it out with their "vote for me" adds that they would doctor the interviews with Trump and add lib the Trump hates women angle by putting words in his mouth and trying to twist what he is all about. Then they try and make Hilary out to be some kind of saint when she is just a horrible person. I am soo glad he won the election but is sad he has to deal with all those idiots that are having temper tantrums because they will never be able to control anything Trump says or does like they have with previous presidents and I admire that in a president.

TnWatchdog

I just saw this on fb from President Trump.

The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time.

They can't even find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW

jcolanzi

I just saw this on fb from President Trump.

The FBI is totally unable to stop the national security "leakers" that have permeated our government for a long time.

They can't even find the leakers within the FBI itself. Classified information is being given to media that could have a devastating effect on U.S. FIND NOW

There are too many leaks it needs to be stopped..

Khaos

where the wild things are
I am just going to say this

Usually the ones who accuse others of wrong doing, are doing wrong themselves

That is like an ex of mine who accused me of cheating on him, he never had any direct evidence when I inquired, the funny thing is, he was actually cheating on me, and to clear his guilt would project his wrong doing onto me and accuse me of cheating.

It would not surprise me if the people throwing accusations of leaks are the ones leaking.