Trump Says He Inherited NWO Mess

Krish

Here is what I think...in USA it is a Slave war...do not know what is happening in the UK...

SOROS could be the KING of our modern day Slaves ( one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence) with Black Caucasus as the Kingpins....that is how it sounds....and that is why, we are having all these problems... looks like the past CIVIL WAR...

Trump wanted to get rid of Black issues in the USA, but Black Caucasus could not take part in it. USA has serious slaves with USA that has the most GDP on the Planet. To me, it is like - Slaves - one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence. And we live with that for the last 50 years. Just a thought....

and if that is the case - it is a BIG DEAL...

Soros-Founded Group Seeks Trump Overthrow – OpEd

jcolanzi

Soros is one of the players, but there are others in play. They're coming at Trump while jockeying among themselves to see who will be on top if Trump is taken out.

Krish

I am not going to fight for this all alone....in such a Civil War...other wise bad things can happen...so, please see if you can add your thoughts to it...Here is my deal...you can expand this for the benefit of mankind...

starting from zero, China added 400 million people in 30 years....

For the last 50 years, we have gone the other way...such as...

I worked at Food Stamp Office as a volunteer for help and found out that, mostly blacks come to get it. Most of the time, these blacks work at Walmart and make almost zero wages and hence needed money to survive. They get Housing allowance, Medicaid, Part electricity and other government support. I asked why? the Office people said, it is a problem with the Government and is invisible to normal people and the media.

While Walmart had $482 Billion (2016) sales....And these sad workers are always mad at people....I could add more companies...but you get there...

For the last 50 years, Congressional Black Caucasus maintained this situation while having multiple luxurious homes in the country.

There are other issues like, no one wants to go see bad neighborhood all over the country. Even, Police do not go there...

You mean this guy? Robert Steele: Final Memorandum on 2016 Election

Modern day Slave Trading...that is why, they are fighting Refugees and Visitors from those seven Terror countries to come to the USA....temporarily...

jcolanzi

Yes, he's not 100%, but his take on reforming the electoral system I think is the key to making change. If the electoral system stays as it is no other changes can last in the long run.

Trump's war on pedophiles is addressing the slave trade.

I'm not pro or anti Trump. Some things I agree with. Some I don't.

Since he's got the big sick now he's the one change will have to come through.

Last edited:

Krish

I'm not pro or anti Trump. Some things I agree with. Some I don't.

Me too...in case the slave people get mad....You know, we have this for thousands of years...It is a big business,,,some are invisible that they say...Human Trafficking in the USA...others are BIG Time as it is happening...

I am thinking about Planet Earth and to make a better place so that we can talk to our ET counterparts...That is my goal...on a spiritual basis...but at the end they all follow the same path for Good...Thank You...