Trump wins - Glass is half full

Khaos

where the wild things are
The answer here is simple: Democrats are communists, and communists rig elections. They want to gain power and maintain it so that they can control everything in people's lives. They want a collapse of capitalism and to turn the US into a communist country.

Well that's just not true. Some democrats are communists the way SOME Republicans are bigots and KKK members, but a majority are not. I don't think Hollywood's goal is to turn the U.S. into a Communist society.

KKK gave hillary a lot of campaign money. Google it.

I did and I found this

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton? Not Likely.

Yes its true that someone claiming to be from the KKK donated her money, but their claim they are indeed from the KKK is unproven. Anyone can claim anything and I wouldn't be surprised if Trump paid someone off to do something like that towards Hillary. Those kind of steal votes tactics are common.

Harte

Who cares what an individual does with their own money, regardless of their political stance?

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Khaos - According to that site, claims that Obama's Hawaii birth certificate is a forgery are false, and claims that Obama's Kenyan birth records exist are false as well. And overall, claims involving political issues (AKA "conspiracy theories") that are more likely than not to be true are claimed as false by Snopes. That is a site that uses what is not genuine investigative journalism, and instead utilizes limited journalism and stuff taken out of context. (limited journalism being only selecting facts that fits one's agenda)

Khaos

Those claims are false. The birther movement is nothing but a radical racist movement. Think about this. Any other president before Obama, nobody ever claimed their birth records were fake. Has anyone said Trump's birth records are fake? Why single Obama out for? Is it because he's black? If its not because he's black, then why single him out for?

Regarding snopes taking things out of context and limited journalism I have used the site for years and yes I've seen things that are clearly them being biased, but I think they are more accurate than other sites out there. Hell I'd trust them over Yahoo.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Khaos - You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think the notion that Obama was born in Kenya was based purely on fiction. There have been watchdogs outside the mainstream media raising legitimate concerns about Obama being born in Kenya (including Joe Arpaio), as well as those about him being a Muslim. And I don't think most of today's mainstream politicians are that serious about digging deep into the details that Obama is trying to hide, and that's why he's gotten away with all of that.

Just stating my perception, and if you still don't agree, we'll agree to be in disagreement. Simple as that. ;)

Khaos

I don't agree with what you are saying. I believe the whole birther movement rose up to try and find some way to support the white supremacist culture, because those who are racists couldn't accept the fact that we elected a black president, so they needed to find some way to invalidate his presidency, and what better way than try and prove he wasn't born in the United States. The entire movement is based on that, racism. Which I find a bit interesting you skirted around my questions about his skin color, which others do as well. But I won't pester you about that.

But we can just agree to disagree and leave it alone. We're not going to get anywhere debating this.