Trying to get tired.. so I'll share some of todays experiences

Kazper

GRADUATE
  • I Have major insomnia lol. I woke up Sunday 4:15AM And been awake ever since, it is 6:35AM Monday morning as I write this in "notebook" lol. But I feel so wonderful right now. So let me just share some more experiences and a few jokes I made up. I'll try to post in the proper forums.(I'm trying to make myself tired.......DON'T ASK... LOL)
  • I feel like I drank a pot of black coffee that was spiked with amphetamine and cocaine lol. I am so full of energy at the moment.
  • I Went out tonight for a few hours today and spent time with my friends after weeks of being in the house. Made me feel pretty dam good, I didn't drink or smoke anything and yes they were shocked at me lol.
  • My friend been working on his car for 3 days trying to get his all his driving lights to work, they weren't working right. So I Went over just to BS and he tries one last time and every single light was working better than ever and all were working properly. One guy ask him what he did and the guy at me and said "He (me) came out with his secret alien powers he is hiding from us and did something" lol.
  • When I was in the store prior to this getting groceries, I felt like I was stoned and felt I and looked like crap, but everyone was so friendly to me and just having conversations with me for no reason other than being friendly.
  • This is awkward but another guys wife came out and started telling people I take forever to get a shower, WOW is she watching me spooky.
  • Same girl started talking about my legs just out of the blue And made it a conversation , in a nice way hmmmm????.
  • Oh yeah Saturday night had and OBE, ended up in my mothers bathroom I looked into the mirror and looked like I was 1- years old again with large two tone green eyes, all green with a thin layer of black on the outside around them and stared at them for 5 minutes. first time I have ever ever looked into a mirror during an OBE, WOW.
  • So I think I was giving off some major positive energy but felt like was drugged and sluggish, lol. really freaky. Came in the house @ 7:00PM ready to really crash, but when I laid down, I knew right away I was not sleeping tonight so started writing this stuff this morning after 10 hours of just tossing and turning, gahhhhhhhh. Hopefully this will make me sleepy , it usually does.
  • As I thought my eyes are very heavy now and can't wait to sleep, I was meditating in the dark with a fan on me and it is 40° F outside trying to get sleep and seen myself flying between 2 layers of clouds vertically and light blue turned into brilliant blue and seen stars everywhere straight up but far away before I lost visual, then got a thought in my head that said get to sleep if you wanna learn more wowserrrrrr

Mayhem

Zenith
Use the Prana and sleep is not what it seems:)