"TT Theory: Law of Resolved Time."

The Randomizer

Have you ever wondered, why does the world is so normal? Why is the world, so plain and boring. Why is the world, devoid of anything extraordinary.

Because it has always been not normal, the truth has been hidden from the eyes of the public. They were all behind the curtains that only showed us lies.

You see, time machines are revolutionary machines that can change a world in whim, but they can also vanish in a whim.

Creating Time Machines has reasons, be it curiosity, be it desperation to change something in the past.

I am not a nerd, nor anyone who would be addicted in this kind of thing. But i woke up one day in the morning, and my mind were filled with nothing but these kind of things. I didn't watch anything of the sort. I doubt that Endgame has anything to do with this. The theory i'm trying to explain is that...

Time Machines are destined to be made, and to be destroyed by either its owner or someone who knows about it.

I've been trying to shrug it off as a coincidence but movies and shows have shown that those who creates the Time Machines begins to have regrets about building one, travelling back to fix everything, even if it meant destroying one thing that they created, The Time Machine. Then all would be back to normal, no one gets to create the time machine, the one who had memories of it will remain silent, forever keeping the secret that they made a mistake. It could be also referred to as the "Pandora's Box, for it brings disaster and chaos." And the only way to fix this it to keep it from being opened from the first place. Yet, this theory has a huge loophole in its context but it would be possible when seen simply as it should be.

"Theory Inconsistency"
Create Time Machine ⇨Make Mistakes ⇩
⇪ ???⇦ Destroy Machine

I wanted to share this simple idea of mine, and turn into a theory or law, even if its irrelevant. I want to do it, for something in me suddenly urged me to do this.

Please, i want to see this through.

Jikan Yugami

Interesting idea you have here mate. I cannot really argue against it as I have not really watched to many time travel movies and shows. In fact, I have only seen one, The Steins; Gate anime (and currently playing the VN). Regardless though, I have always been interested in the subject of time since before I watched the anime. What you said here is quite plausible and my only question is what do you think step 4 is?

dexter1993

Interesting idea you have here mate. I cannot really argue against it as I have not really watched to many time travel movies and shows. In fact, I have only seen one, The Steins; Gate anime (and currently playing the VN). Regardless though, I have always been interested in the subject of time since before I watched the anime. What you said here is quite plausible and my only question is what do you think step 4 is?
step 4 is , after you went back in time u realize you made a mistake and stop your self of going back in time , but you disappear , so i dont know .... and by the way i watched steins gate , awesome anime