TT vs. ASTRAL PROJECTION

cglesq

TT vs. ASTRAL PROJECTION

I am new to the TT forum. I have had some recent experiences that are very interesting. I have done astral projection before but I am starting to ponder whether it is related to TT. Without going into to much detail as yet, does anyone know or have an opinion as to how they are related.

Thanks;)

StarLord

Re: TT vs. ASTRAL PROJECTION

Travel in the Astral Plane via the Astral Body or Out of Body Experience is quite normal. Above that Astral Plane is a level where All Time can be read and viewed.

However, it's no more time travel than reading a book about facts that are going to happen. You will find a few folks here abouts that are convinced that when using a placebo or two, they are able to time travel on the astral. I enjoy a good story, sometimes these tales don't even get to that point.

CaryP

cglesq,

Uh, sorry pal. No idea from my end. I'm not into all of that. But welcome to the plantation and have a good time here.

Cary

darkbreed

Hi, and welcome. And yes astral travel is probably the easiest way currently to time travel, as I do not know of many (if any) devices/machines or other methods to travel through time at the present moment. In any case it would also be the cheapest method, you dont need to buy any machinery to get "hooked up". I would also say its the safest known method, as its a completely natural method that only depends on yourself;)

Anyway, there is a section under "Time Travel Methodology" - "Other methods" where astral projection etc is discussed, maybe you'll find something of interest there.