Two glasses method

Into the Mystic

I've been trying AP and all that jazz and have so far come up short. So I've been looking at the two glasses method again. I know it works because I tried it for trivial things like making broken headphones work again, but I was wondering if anyone has tried this for time travel and if so, if they've noticed anything different?

To me, it sounds too good to be true, to just be able to write '2016' on one label and '2013' on the other and then wake up in 2013 or whatever. Thoughts?

Gacut

Time wanderer
For that you might try a mirror and candle method.

rd42

Please explain this "two glasses" method.

Into the Mystic

I would but I don't actually have a full-length mirror and I live with my parents, so even if I did have a full-length mirror, it'd look a bit weird. Do you think the 2 glasses is good for this sort of thing?

TimeFlipper

I would but I don't actually have a full-length mirror and I live with my parents, so even if I did have a full-length mirror, it'd look a bit weird. Do you think the 2 glasses is good for this sort of thing?
If your parents have a bedside mirror, wait until they go out and then stand back from the mirror so that all your body could be seen in it :cool: :D