Two Hikers Spot ‘Bigfoot’ on Ohio Field

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
CANFIELD, Ohio — Two people on Saturday evening claimed they saw a Bigfoot on a field in Mahoning county.

Tyler Smith says he and his daughter were riding their bicycles on a bike trail when they witnessed the alleged creature running across the field.

“I saw something going into the woods,” says Smith. “Then it went into a little path.”

The man also provided a YouTube video of the location seconds later after their reported encounter. The 40-second video shows a long field designated to farming which connects to a patch of woods.

“It was dark, furry and he was walking on two legs,” he explained.

According to the hiker, the sighting lasted about 1 second and a half.

“I swear I saw something. I’m serious, I saw that thing.”

Smith says he is working on getting more visual data from the area and that he will be providing with updates soon.

The Buckeye State is not new to claimed Bigfoot sightings. In 1869, the Minnesota Weekly Record reported that a “hairy wild man” had attacked a father and his daughter while traveling in a carriage on a road through the woods.

In 1980, off-duty police officer Ray Quay said he was dumbfounded” after witnessing a “seven- feet-tall, hairy animal” in his barn yard in Bellefountaine.

In 2012, a video of an alleged Grassman went viral when a YouTube user by the name of HowTo101Channel uploaded the footage for the world to watch. Later, the video was not longer available on YouTube due to a copyright claim by Ryan Ledoux.

In 2013, TV show Mountain Monsters released footage of a creature they believed to be the cryptid on top of an Ohio hill.

Earlier this year, a nurse shared the photograph of what she initially thought was a Bigfoot creature. It was later disclosed that the picture contained the purported shape of the unproven animal cut out of metallic material.

Canfield, located between US Route 224 and State Route 46, has a population of 8,000 and is known for hosting Ohio’s largest fair in late August.

The post Two Hikers Spot ‘Bigfoot’ on Ohio Field appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Did he check to see if there was a fancy dress party in that vicinity?:D